Unreal Tournament anyone?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2001 :  10:13:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Anyone who plays, interested in playing a few net games. Just us TR fans blowing shit up and fraggin' eachother for kicks? I'm going to try and crack the soundtrack and maybe throw some TR as the background music

I can run the server, I have a 1MB/S DSL connection ... unless someone has something faster.

-----------------------
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that falseley believe they are free."

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2001 :  10:51:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Count me in Lotus... if anyone wants in but doesn't have the game and has a fast connection, shoot me an IM. It would be cool if I theoretically was feeling really generous... and theoretically had that game in one big zip file in my share directory... you know, in theory.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Sambo
Is Anybody Here?

Kazakhstan
33 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2001 :  04:27:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Sambo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
unreal sucks.. play rocket arena 3.. it b0wns

Sex is when a guy sticks his location into a girls destination creating a new population for the next generation. Do you get my explination? Or do you need a demonstration?!
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2001 :  09:08:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Awesome Silky ... maybe we could setup a weekly game time :)

-----------------------
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that falseley believe they are free."
Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2001 :  10:37:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've always been a hardcore Quakesturbator, but I do really like UT. I'd play with you guys but I don't have a fast enough computer or internet connection, not to mention i'm always at school or work. Anyway just so ya'll know i'd spank your candy asses all over that arena.

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2001 :  9:36:28 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I dont have the Game, but would like to try it out.

Philip

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000