Give us an early Xmas present
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mikelhu
Is Anybody Here?

6 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2006 :  7:17:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone on here that really knows what is going on with TR tourdates, can you let us know if TR is indeed going over to Europe in early 07?
thanks

Ranting Thespian
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2006 :  02:09:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Ranting Thespian an AOL message  Reply with Quote
shhhhh about this, it's going to be a surprise.

He is currently in a big crate marked: "Kangaroo Testicles." He will be shipped overseas, and placed onstage during one of Dave's solo shows. He then will jump out, throw jelly beans at everyone, and sign all the left shoes you can throw at him.

Edit: sorry to say, I found out that there will be no kangaroo testicles in there with him :( .

Not communicating can hurt more than any word that can be said -

Nick
-the Ranting Thespian
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2006 :  06:54:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7411

The above thread lists all the shows that I am aware of. Fluffy will most likely be posting in January if not before. Perhaps he can help you with that one. If you are asking about TIM/Dave shows, you would find out more on a DMB site since they handle all that. Again I haven't heard anything, but that doesn't mean there aren't shows in the works. I only list shows from TR's booking agent and so far they are all included in the above thread. Sorry this doesn't help you much.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Ranting Thespian
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2006 :  02:44:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Ranting Thespian an AOL message  Reply with Quote
To be serious, it was said that it is possible for Tim to join Dave in Europe. It was posted here a little while ago that Tim and the gang might do it (but might not, so don't put all your . . . whatever ;) )

Nick
-the Ranting Thespian
Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2006 :  2:05:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
and if by chance tim does join dave, good luck getting a ticket.

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

mikelhu
Is Anybody Here?

6 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2006 :  09:58:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A ticket i have, just not the urge to go without TR, Dave solo does not do it for me
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2006 :  2:34:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hear ya. If your ticket is for a relatively small venue, like a theatre, then go anyway if you don't have to travel far. I think Dave would put on a good show, even though it would be far better with TR. At a large venue like a sports arena, I would sell my ticket unless I was up front.

Hey, maybe TR will surprise you, when is the show?

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Ranting Thespian
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2006 :  01:24:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Ranting Thespian an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You know what would blow me away. What about a Dave and Stefan tour? Or a Dave, Tim, and Stefan tour? I think Stefan is least under appreciated member of dmb. It would be really neat with his acoustic Guild bass or even a Double bass.

Nick
-the Ranting Thespian
Go to Top of Page

mikelhu
Is Anybody Here?

6 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2006 :  9:46:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the shows are in late feb. It is also very interesting that TR has announced tourdates that go up till 2 weeks before the dave solo tour and then a big break until a week or so after the solo tour ends, so..... it looks from TR dates it could very well be happening, just would like some confirmation from someone here :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000