New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2006 :  01:25:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This was an awesome show with a quiet crowd! It was such a fun evening, great friends, great music! Dave, Jared, Erich, so nice seeing all of you. Really sorry I can't make the show in NJ tomorrow night.

What I liked best was when TIM played the 12 string guitar. There are notes that sound like a sitar, at least to me. I just love the sound he gets from it.

My mind is pretty much mush right now, but he played an awesome Che! Even though I am not crazy about the title or the person it was written about, that song blows me away, I love it! He played Doom, and Indoctrinate and a wonderful In Your Eyes, which made me happy since I wore my PG shirt tonight just for Tim. I know Fluffy can fill in the set list.

The sound problem from Thursday night was taken care of and tonight it was absolutely wonderful!

It was such a great evening, great vibes and except for the drunk next to me, the crowd was very cool.

TIM, you're the best! You totally blow me away every TIMe I see you!

There was a blind guy there tonight and all I could think of was that it was cool that he was there, but such a shame that he couldn't see TIM's fingers work their magic!

Saying good-bye out on the street was funny too! After hugging Fluffy, Tim opened the door of the van and offered me an almond, then he got out of the van and offered nuts to my son, Dave, Erich, and Jared and of course they were all saying how they were eating Tim's nuts. LOL Then TIM went over to a woman who had been at the show and gave her some nuts and she said the same thing and then came back over to Tim and kissed him, it was so funny.

Tim, Fluffy and Rew drove away and the rest of us walked back to the parking lot. The vibe was so great. I was with "family" tonight and I am not talking just about my son!

TIM, Fluffy and Rew, thanks for an evening I will always remember!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2006 :  01:31:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
AMAZING audience! Everyone was so great... there was a soundboard recording and 2 camera angles...HRW will post that soon! This was an awesome show!

Good seeing you too Pam, I have work in a few hours, I'll write more soon...
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2006 :  01:46:22 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Awesome Pam, glad to hear you had such a great time, and were finally able to make it to some shows. Sounds like a blast.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2006 :  02:44:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
New soundman, new sound equipment and a much smoother show than our last swing thru Manayunk. They still have a few bugs to work out but they are doing their best and hopefully by the next visit they will have it all under control. Turns out we were their first act to play that particular room. Tonite was wonderful as the crowd was quite attentive and for the most part quiet. TR burned thru what I thought was a very unique set. Here is the setlist, decide for yourself:

Space Cadet Graduation Ceremony
Hug
Betrayal
Fallen Fallen
Che
Noble
Indoctrinate
Undercover Shit Squad Rebellion of 2006.........
------------------------------------------------
Sinceritox
Ancestors>Scarab
Strom
Ode To The Box
Revolution Up Some Fear
Some Slide Blasphemy
------------------------------------------------
Retired Genital Commentary
Dreaming
In Your Eyes
Internal Dialogue Festival For The Voices In The Head
---------------------------------------------------
Hams Full
Doom
Ancestors
You Don't, No Love & Hate
------------------------------------------------------
Sittin On The Dock - Uncle Bill's Groove

The tail of the tape will reveal the accuracy of the printed setlist but it looks like it was damn close.

I would like to take a moment and THANK Dave and his staff or taking care of all the issues that we encountered the first TIMe and provided us with GREAT evening this TIMe, true professionalism.

And THANX to everyone licked and/or sucked TR's nuts. Boy were they tasty. LOL That was too funny and you all have WAY dirty minds. LOL

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2006 :  06:44:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah, thanks for the setlist Fluffy! I couldn't have named them all, but reading over the list, I thought it did look exactly like what he played.

Erich, getting reading for work now, thinking of you already AT work! Don't know about you and Dave, but I will be fine working today, tonight I am going to crash though, LOL.

Dave, wondering how you are going to work and then do the opener tonight, but hey, guess thats adrenalin for ya.......or something more herbal, LOL.

Again, great night! Have fun tonight!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2006 :  3:34:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Gotta be quick, leaving for tonight's show soon.

Awesome crowd last nite, quiet as can be. 2 cams and soundboard audio, will post definitve setlist as soon as audio is tracked. Thanks to the other taper, sorry I forget your name, man...we were at a brewery. AHAHA

Nice to see you Pam, I am sure you were Tim's inspiration for In Your Eyes. PG fans all over rejoice!

Will leave a much better review for tonight's show.

Thanks so much to Fluffy, Tim and Tim again for being so kind to a nutball super-fan!!!

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

eric81485
Is Anybody Here?

10 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2006 :  3:56:33 PM  Show Profile  Send eric81485 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hopeful Rolling Waves

Gotta be quick, leaving for tonight's show soon.

Awesome crowd last nite, quiet as can be. 2 cams and soundboard audio, will post definitve setlist as soon as audio is tracked. Thanks to the other taper, sorry I forget your name, man...we were at a brewery. AHAHA

Nice to see you Pam, I am sure you were Tim's inspiration for In Your Eyes. PG fans all over rejoice!

Will leave a much better review for tonight's show.

Thanks so much to Fluffy, Tim and Tim again for being so kind to a nutball super-fan!!!

It's Eric.
The show was great last night. The crowd for the most part was good, the drunk guys next to me got annyoing a few times, but what are you going to do. Have a good one. Looking foward to the show on Saturday.

Lean upon me, I'll lean upon you, we'll be okay
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2006 :  01:23:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

Ah, thanks for the setlist Fluffy! I couldn't have named them all, but reading over the list, I thought it did look exactly like what he played.

Erich, getting reading for work now, thinking of you already AT work! Don't know about you and Dave, but I will be fine working today, tonight I am going to crash though, LOL.

Dave, wondering how you are going to work and then do the opener tonight, but hey, guess thats adrenalin for ya.......or something more herbal, LOL.

Again, great night! Have fun tonight!

Hey PJK, as you know I saw Erich tonite, funny story. Apparently after you dropped him at the bus station he fell asleep and missed his bus and woke up after it had already left. Subsequently he was 3 hours late for work. Soooooo he prolly WASN'T getting ready for work when you wrote that. LOL I will let him tell the rest of the story.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

eric81485
Is Anybody Here?

10 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2007 :  9:13:43 PM  Show Profile  Send eric81485 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
any word on how the dvd/audio coming along?

Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2007 :  10:19:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
im still waiting for angle 2 from jared.

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

eric81485
Is Anybody Here?

10 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2007 :  8:57:18 PM  Show Profile  Send eric81485 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ok. i'm just excited to see how it turns out- the right angle is mine.

Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2007 :  10:15:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I am sending it. No lights are gonna make for a shitty DVD, however. Both angles sucked cause they had the lights so low due to audio problems the week before.

Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2007 :  10:18:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah, so when jared?

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

eric81485
Is Anybody Here?

10 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2007 :  9:52:49 PM  Show Profile  Send eric81485 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just wondering how it is coming

Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2007 :  09:36:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Um...I am sending John the tapes today.

Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2007 :  10:56:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hopeful Rolling Waves

Um...I am sending John the tapes today.

you just saying this again or did you actually send it?

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2007 :  2:32:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
luckily i dont think jared mailed me anything. contact me jared, im moving this week.

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

eric81485
Is Anybody Here?

10 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2007 :  9:23:42 PM  Show Profile  Send eric81485 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
John did you get them yet?

Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2007 :  9:30:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i did but i had to send out the tape because it was a format I cannot work with. so it is just a matter of time before i get it back from the company that is transferring it to minidv.

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

eric81485
Is Anybody Here?

10 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2007 :  10:10:36 PM  Show Profile  Send eric81485 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sounds good. Thanks

Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  07:54:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry for the delay there, guys. So so so so busy.

Go to Top of Page

eric81485
Is Anybody Here?

10 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  3:39:55 PM  Show Profile  Send eric81485 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's alright, things happen.

Go to Top of Page

eric81485
Is Anybody Here?

10 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2007 :  6:29:29 PM  Show Profile  Send eric81485 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Any news on this?

Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2007 :  11:57:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Gotta talk to John, he says he has a bunch of DVDs to send me, I dont know if this is one of them.

Go to Top of Page

eric81485
Is Anybody Here?

10 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2008 :  12:46:19 PM  Show Profile  Send eric81485 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Any word on this?

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000