Ich bin in Ihrem Land neu
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

GermanBoy
Is Anybody Here?

1 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2001 :  9:48:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hallo, Ich bin in Ihrem Land neu, aber ich lasse viele für die Guitarre Arbeit von Herrn Tim Reynolds lieben. Dieser Meldung Brettfelsen!

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2001 :  10:00:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
wha????

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2001 :  10:08:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Translation....

Hello, I am new in your country, but I have much love for the guitar work of Mr. Tim Reynolds. This message board rocks.

GermanBoy...
Wir sind froh, Sie zu haben hier! Es ist nett, zu sehen, daß Tim Ventilatoren von auf der ganzen Erde hat. Ich bin traurig, wenn dieses falsch klingt. Ich spreche nicht Deutsch und ich benutze einen elektronischen Übersetzer.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2001 :  10:09:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In case you were wondering, I don't speak German. I used this...

http://babel.altavista.com/tr

Peace,
Patrick

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2001 :  10:26:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well then. You got me whoever you are. Guess I shoulda looked at the profile before I said anything. Good one.

Peace,
Patrick

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2001 :  10:36:39 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I thought that said something about Bin Laden, (his name is in there).

haha

Go to Top of Page

chatterballs
Chatterbox

117 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2001 :  10:50:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I speak German. Does Tim?
Wie hast du von Tim gehört? Ich weiß, er kommt aus Deutschland, aber ich weiß nicht, wie lange er da geleben hat. Er ist mit der Gitarre am besten (ist mit der Gitarre richtige Grammatik?). Hast du Tim mit der Dave Matthews Band gehört? Live in Chicago ist so toll, Tim spielt wie ein Gott! Ich benutze keinen elektronischen Übersetzer ;-)

Dein Lachende Bruder,
Axel

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2001 :  12:26:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would imagine that tim speaks german, he was born there u know.

I am not too good w/ foreign languages. I got a D- in Spanish and a A in Jap I and C+ in Jap II

Toire o ite mo ie desu ka

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2001 :  12:33:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The joke was my doing, just keeping it interesting anywho... tim left germany when he was like 3 months old, so he probably doesnt speak it, all this prankster nonsense has left me tired

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2001 :  01:04:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
O really, i thought he stayed longer then that.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

pants_happy
Chatterbox

412 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2001 :  5:00:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ich spreche Deutsch. Ich habe ein Mannshaft. Er ist sehr gross und ich speile mit er sehr gern. Er scmeckt sehr lecker!!! Ja? Meinst du es auch? Ich habe eine Videospielen mit ein Mannshaft, und ich werde mich freuen mit es. Ja. Das ist gut, nicht? Du, der GermanBoy, spielst du mit deiner Mannshaft gern? Mein ist der Scheist. Was fuer ein Scheist, ich bin Spat und habe keine Zeit.

ps. Chatterballs,

Hast du Scheise gern? Ich habe es, aber das ist mit mein Bruder.Er ist sehr gut. Er ist heiss. Gut gesagt. Ich liebe dich Chatterballs.

pps, Chatterballs,

Kann ich mit dir spielen? Ich habe eine grosse Arsch. Wir koennen mit mein Arsch und deiner Penis spielen. Das ist alles fuer jetzt.

ppps Chatterballs,

tut mir leid

Go to Top of Page

chatterballs
Chatterbox

117 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2001 :  02:18:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
pants_happy, that was some of the most hilarious crap I've ever read. Thanks for making my day! It seems to me like you're winging it a bit on the Deutsch...oh well, German is a rockin' language.

Auf Wiedersehen, mein Freund, schläf mit den Engeln...oder mit den Fischen! ;-)

Go to Top of Page

pants_happy
Chatterbox

412 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2001 :  11:20:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Danke Chatterballs,

i know i may not speak German that well, but at least i try, right? anyway, i've said too much already. they're watching...

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2001 :  2:24:46 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
::stunned silence as yet another thread goes right over my head::

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2001 :  1:45:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Is it just me or does german sound angry all the time?

Insert Signature Here
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2001 :  3:20:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yes it does. Allow me to take an example from the Simpsons. When Lisa is lost in Springfield's Russian district, she asks for directions and the man yells at her saying "the musuem is two blocks that way" and scares her into going in the opposite direction. After losing the chess match he knocks the board off the table and screams "great game. How about another?"

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2001 :  05:18:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TR sometimes speaks with a German accent, but I think the limit of his German is Rammstein.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000