Fluffy...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2001 :  6:29:59 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was looking at your pic, (the one on your user profile),

anyways, I really dig your shirt, the blue and the orange,

where did you get it?

Philip

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2001 :  10:34:59 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Philip, I have asked Fluffy the same thing! It's a very cool shirt and pic! Great shot with TR peeking over Fluffy's shoulder! Liz
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2001 :  04:41:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well that is one of my fave shirts! I wore it alot on that tour, it only made one appearance on the recent tour. I got it a little hole in the wall store in Springfield Mall. That is here in NO VA. Think it might have been called Hot Topic or a store similar to that. I actually saw a guy wearing it outside my record store and rushed out to ask him where he got it because I thought it was so awesome. To make a long story short, I barely ended up getting one and it was an XL instead of XXL, which is what I wanted. I have gone back a couple of times to see if they got more but last time they told me it was discontinued. Next time I can access it I will get the company name off the label and maybe you can find it online. It is a damn fine shirt. Glad you like it. Oh yea, and as for the photo of me with Tim peering over my shoulder, I always refer to that photo as my "Kilroy was here" shot.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2001 :  7:20:46 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There you are Fluffy, it hasnt been the same since youve been gone. You add the excitement/flare to the board. I found myself not logging on as much, or replying as much either. Then again not much has happened, (case and point).

Thanks for the shirt info.

-p

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2001 :  02:52:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Point well taken, afterall we are talking about my apparrel now. A little slow in the TR world. Oh well, it is still alot of fun!! Whoopeee!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2001 :  3:37:06 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Lets not be "modest" shall we?

-p

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2001 :  06:18:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Crash, your sarcasm is unwarranted in this case. I was actually being sarcastic. I was just saying the board must be awfully slow if my attire is the topic of conversation. I certainly have not self delusions about my own self importance. HEHE although I am quite delusional. I must go now and talk to my imaginary friends!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2001 :  9:52:43 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Take it easy fluffy, Im on your side.

You doing ok fluffy? (That was a Serious Question)
Ive sensed a little hostility in two of your posts?
Or
Your probably just screwing around, and because im numb to the world right now (and having my own load of personal shit to deal with), just take it the wrong way.

Philip

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2001 :  4:19:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Crash, Tone of voice is so hard to convey in a typed response. Not mad or vicious or anything. Just pointing out how silly I thought it was too just incase you missed that. Its all good!!! Good luck with your personal shit. Don't worry, you'll know when i am mad, although I rarely ever get to mad except at myself. That is my personal flaw.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000