11/23/01 Santa Fe, NM The Paramount
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kyle
Is Anybody Here?

New Zealand
24 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2001 :  02:38:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit kyle's Homepage  Send kyle an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah i did video for tim at this show, and he played his les paul too, and the drum machine too,,,just sick stuff,,,oh and dont worry it will be on the site for all you all timmy fans. just give me a week or so and it will be there,,,well see ya

oh AND WE NEED MORE GREG HOWARD VIDEOS,,,GET THEM TOO ME,,,THANKS

Micheal
Try A Little Harder

USA
50 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2001 :  3:47:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Micheal's Homepage  Send Micheal an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Awesome show! Awesome fans (kyle). Many many grown men were seen by my wife and I with their head in hand, mouth open, and gazing in dis-belief. Eura, the blond version, was there too, coloring. I got a decent audio feed from the board, it fit on one CD. I will B&P it to whom ever emails me. Of course I'll get a copy to the archive too.

PEACE

OH YEH! *long live George Harrison*

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2001 :  4:42:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL. I love that part where he says
"Hello Homer. I'm George Harrison."
"Oh my God! Where did you get that brownie!?"

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2001 :  6:56:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yo Kyle I sent a tape of timmy and greg to fluffy... actually it was the first time they played together in a few years so if u want to get that up there talk to fluf or i can actually put it on my comp and send it to you that way if that would be faster. So let me know. It was the UW Platteville show just for reference.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

Baboonboy
Chatterbox

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2001 :  8:22:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Baboonboy's Homepage  Send Baboonboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nice! When are we gonna get the rest of the Dante's show? Sucks they used that Red light... It was great for the mood, but bright white lights would've worked better for taping ;)

Peace!

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2001 :  12:24:04 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Was the whole show sampler with electric? If it was, I wonder if that is a preview of what we will see on tour when Petroglyph comes out.

I'm looking forward to seeing/hearing this one!

Go to Top of Page

FeelingDoors
Is Anybody Here?

USA
49 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2001 :  01:39:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry, but I have to ask, what exactly is petroglyph?

Still Strumming,
Will
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2001 :  02:02:28 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Petroglyph is Tim's next cd that will be out (tentitively in spring?) It will be solo electric.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000