New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2006 :  08:58:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wrote on one of the posts, but I am afraid you might not see and I don't want to take that chance. Wow Liz, when I saw your name here again on several posts I did a double take! You have no idea how great it felt to see your name on here again. I have missed you so much and after we lost touch I thought I might never here from you again. Please email me, so much to catch up on! Seeing you here really brought some balance to an otherwise shitty new year.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2006 :  1:16:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was blown away to, how long has it been two or three years?

Anyways, welcome back!

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2006 :  5:59:16 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No Friggin way!!! I swear Fluffy and I were talking about you at the show last night wondering where you vanished.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2006 :  6:06:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back, Liz!

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2006 :  09:05:45 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I tried three TIMes last night to post on this topic! It was making me crazy! I had tears in my eyes when I saw it. Pam I'll try to call you this morning. I hope you will be home.
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2006 :  09:21:39 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I had to see if it worked before I wrote sveral paragraphs like I did over and over last night.. I wonder what I was doing wrong????

Arthen has it been that long ago? Where does the TIMe go? I hope you have been happy and healthy!

Hey Kev! Unbelievable, you and Fluffy were talking about me that night... Ok, when did you acquire super powers? Actually it's the power of good friends that stay in our hearts, that never fades away my friend!
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2006 :  09:24:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a wedding today but I will be home all day tomorrow and since I am the designated driver today, I won't be hung over, LOL!

Can't wait to talk to you again, although I will probably have to email on some things, I have a privacy issue at home right now.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2006 :  09:30:49 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey there Pam! What ever works, it will be great to hear from you in any form! Enjoy the wedding. Hoover's brother got married last week. There's always a wedding somewhere..
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2006 :  3:41:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It was so great to talk with you this morning! We have to get together sometime soon!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2006 :  7:43:03 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Pam it was nice talking to you too. We still have some catching up to do!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000