Taping / Trading / Recording
 3/1/06 anywhere yet?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TheGreenKynd
Is Anybody Here?

3 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2006 :  6:24:46 PM  Show Profile  Send TheGreenKynd an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey guys ive been searching around on the boards and i wasent able to find out anything about the DVD or Audio of the 3/1/06 River Street Jazz cafe show. I dont post on boards too often and i waited a while to see if any posts were made but like i said i havent seen anything. Does anybody know if they are around anywhere yet? I would really appreaciate any reply at all. Thank alot

Be Kynd

To Live In Hearts We Leave Behind Is Not To Die

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2006 :  7:05:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey guy. I video taped the show, I am waiting to get the audio to do the DVD, the guy said he is sending me acopy, but I havent heard from him recently. Hang tight.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

squishlax
Is Anybody Here?

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2006 :  5:22:54 PM  Show Profile  Send squishlax an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah and im waitin for him to send me the audio and video he took so i can add in the video i took
Go to Top of Page

TheGreenKynd
Is Anybody Here?

3 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2006 :  11:07:18 PM  Show Profile  Send TheGreenKynd an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey thanks alot guys. Let me know when you get everything. I really appreciate your reply

To Live In Hearts We Leave Behind Is Not To Die
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2006 :  6:06:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am supposedly being sent the audio currently.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000