Im first
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2001 :  11:48:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
na na

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2001 :  11:55:32 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
what's the old saying.... 1st the worst, 2nd the best?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2001 :  01:14:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You are screwing it up already, GEEEZ! This topic hardly seems TRelated. Whats up with that? This one should be on the other forum, non-Tim. Lets get it straight people. Congrats on being first Jon, to bad it was a lousy first post to the TRelated forum. j/k (kinda)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2001 :  07:26:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TIM TR TR TR TR TR TR TR THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU TIM TIM TIM. There are't enough words to THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. We'll need another whole board just to Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you.
AND let's not forget J soldo for creating this board in the first place. I'd say he is all things sweet and Tim too so he gets a huge mention too! and last but not least I'd like to Thank the academy.....wait no!! Fluffy. I'd like to Thank Fluffy. He enables us to have a direct lifeline......................to TR. And he makes everybody smile smile smile. Thanks TR, Thanks John, Thanks Fluffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Life just wouldnt be the same without you guys!!!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000