TR says THANX for everything!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2001 :  6:20:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Everyone, I just talked to TR, he is home safe and sound. He just did an AIDS benefit in Santa Fe at the Paramount at the last minute. It was last nite and I heard that Kyle came down for the show. So hopefully we will have audio and video for it. He wanted me to tell everyone here THANX for all the support. He really enjoyed meeting so many of you. I can tell you TR's face would really lit up when I introduced him to someone and said this is that guy from the message board. He really appreciates you guys. It is kinda like a mutual appreciation society. You appreciate him, he appreciates you. It really is kewl. Enuf of my rambling. TR tells me he will keep me in the loop about upcoming plans. That way I can keep you guys in the loop. He is really looking forward to some TIMe off with the family. Well deserved I'd say. We were joking about how nice it is to sleep in our own beds. I even went out and bought new flannel sheets yesterday. It is so cold here. Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving. Looks like everyone got a full stomach. Once again, THANX for all the support and being the best fans a guy could ask for. All except for that Urkel character, whats up with that?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )

Dave S
Chatterbox

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2001 :  9:26:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Dave S an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think TR is the real one to thank here....for the music.. it's what the man has dedicated his life to, and to think that he is still so humble.

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2001 :  12:25:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I think TR is the real one to thank here....for the music.. it's what the man has dedicated his life to, and to think that he is still so humble.

Well said.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000