Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 I like pie
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

peewee_zz
Chatterbox

157 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2006 :  12:56:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit peewee_zz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I was wondering what your guys thoughts were about this issue.
Basically I like pie

"That's your true fan base. Everybody else will love you and leave you like an epileptic at a laser light show." -- Me

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2006 :  10:56:54 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I like pie, but I love brownies.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2006 :  12:44:30 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i am a stalwart fan of pie.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2006 :  02:35:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by enthuTIMsiast

Of the same kind that Jay might have liked at one point?

Pie and I are okay. I prefer a good pumpkin or dutch apple crumb...

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2006 :  07:57:52 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arthen

quote:
Originally posted by enthuTIMsiast

Of the same kind that Jay might have liked at one point?

Nope. Just regular brownies.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

peewee_zz
Chatterbox

157 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2006 :  09:04:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit peewee_zz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
In about 4 days when this post originally said "What about dubai" I got no responses.

In the 1 night that it says "i like pie" i get 5 replies

"That's your true fan base. Everybody else will love you and leave you like an epileptic at a laser light show." -- Me
Go to Top of Page

Biff the Pig
Chatterbox

USA
147 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2006 :  11:33:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Biff the Pig's Homepage  Reply with Quote
cause no one likes dubai, but how can you not like some good pie?!?!!?!! is cheese cake considered pie?

www.myspace.com/travismoore3
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2006 :  11:37:07 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by peewee_zz

In about 4 days when this post originally said "What about dubai" I got no responses.

In the 1 night that it says "i like pie" i get 5 replies

I thought that's what you'd done. That's actually part of the reason I replied.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2006 :  12:08:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheescake is not pie. And depending on how you pronounce it, Dubai rhymes with Pie! I like pie, I do not like Dubai!

It's like I'm freakin' Dr. Seuss.

But honestly though, Dubai is such a up in the air ridiculous issue. If you don't like it, you have arabphobia, but if you like it, you hate American and want "terrorists" to run our ports. Lets just take care of things ourselves.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

peewee_zz
Chatterbox

157 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2006 :  12:09:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit peewee_zz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm going to start contriversy now...

There is no Pie that compares to apple. All other pies are just desert.

And, no. Cheese cake is gay. Cheesecake is not pie.

Go to Top of Page

aria
Is Anybody Here?

USA
21 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2006 :  12:10:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit aria's Homepage  Send aria an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by peewee_zz

I'm going to start contriversy now...

There is no Pie that compares to apple. All other pies are just desert.

And, no. Cheese cake is gay. Cheesecake is not pie.

hence cheesecake

'I may not have gone where I intended to go,
but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.'
-Douglas Adams

'if not now,
when?'-Rabbi Hillel
Go to Top of Page

Biff the Pig
Chatterbox

USA
147 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2006 :  12:38:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Biff the Pig's Homepage  Reply with Quote
but its cut into PIE slices!..thats why i axed the question, i still like cheesecake better than pie. it should be called cheesepie so i could agree with all of y'all.

www.myspace.com/travismoore3
Go to Top of Page

peewee_zz
Chatterbox

157 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2006 :  12:50:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit peewee_zz's Homepage  Reply with Quote
One thing i dislike about cheese cake is that it's about as American as Dutch Apple Pie

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2006 :  3:12:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A coworker got a cheesecake for our office party for my birthday. I lit it on fire and threw it at her...

Seriously though, everyone else had a good time...

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

guitarisPIMP
Yak Addict

Niue
587 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2006 :  3:50:32 PM  Show Profile  Send guitarisPIMP an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i will often enjoy a slice of pie as an afternoon snack, a dessert, and even will go so bold as to have one for breakfast. however, i draw the line at eating pie on mondays, as pie is just much too festive for monday and it would be a sacrilage to the gods of pie. i never have humped warm applie pie, but one day i may try it one day when im drunk.

my favorite color is go fuck yourself. :D
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2006 :  7:17:04 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
cheesecake is undeniably a cake. it's sliced that way because of it's consistancy with pie, but it's a cake. my objection to cheesecake is the cheese part. i don't believe desserts should have cheese. i also didn't say anything about dubai because i don't care about it. but i do care about pie.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

guitfiddler
Chatterbox

USA
136 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2006 :  9:25:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This issue (sadly) has always bothered me. Why is it cake? What other cake usues a pie crust? Why damnit why!?!?!
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2006 :  12:31:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The issue gets murkier when you think about Chicken Pot Pies and Pizza Pies, etc. What a tangled world we've found ourselves in.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000