New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JoshMartin
Try A Little Harder

USA
85 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2006 :  12:55:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was listening to the "soundscape" channel last night on TV as I was falling asleep. This is some of the most relaxing music I have yet to come across.

Let me know your opinion.

http://www.liquidmindmusic.com/

Kobetich music

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2006 :  2:31:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Guerilla marketing? Ha ha.

Seriously though, I haven't heard anything yet, I'll check it out when I sneak away from work.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2006 :  3:01:51 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i think everytime someone brings up an artist or product, we should accuse him of "guerilla" marketing. just for kicks. but notice that guy who posts about looking for art went away after i brought it up?

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

JoshMartin
Try A Little Harder

USA
85 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2006 :  5:43:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No Guerilla marketing....just thought a few people on here might enjoy it

Artist Comments
I originally wrote the music of Liquid Mind to help myself, my friends, and family dealing with the anxiety & stress of working long hours, and also for friends and family dealing with the stress of life-threatening illnesses like cancer & HIV. The Liquid Mind albums seem to have an immediate "slowing down" effect on the listener, and may also help some people get to sleep, and relax deeply after a tension-filled day.

The ultimate compliment to me is that people fall asleep to my music. This is functional music, it serves the purpose of assisting us to be tranquil, when that may not be easy in today's world. That is why the compositions are longer than normal, and very slow in tempo. This music is very special to me, it is my labor of love, I hope you enjoy it.

I am a shameless advocate of life in the slow lane. For many years, I worked eighteen or more hours a day, seven days a week. Your body will always exact a toll for such abuse. I started composing slow music to help me find some peace and quiet, to get back in touch with the fact that I am responsible for the pace of my own life, to help me unify body, mind, and spirit.

Kobetich music
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2006 :  7:45:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Man I listened to a few of the two minute clips through CDbaby and I definitely feel like going to sleep. Good stuff, definitely see the Eno influence, that's a good thing for me.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

JoshMartin
Try A Little Harder

USA
85 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2006 :  10:38:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Arthen...Im glad you looked into it...I am amazed at how it slows everything down and before you know it...you have drifted away to dreamland. I would like to see a TR/ liquid mind re-mix.

Crazy shit man!

Kobetich music
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2006 :  4:08:52 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
On Sirius, there is a SPA channel. 73 I think... very relaxing stuff indeed!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

JoshMartin
Try A Little Harder

USA
85 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2006 :  11:23:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will have to look into that.

Because I listen to TR most of the time...it has opened the door to acoustic meditation style music like Soulfood and Billy McLaughlin.

I crave that shit!

Kobetich music
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000