Getting Backstage!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2001 :  04:30:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have noticed alot of people coming to Tim shows in places we have never been b4. To let you all know there is really no "getting backstage" But on the other hand Tim is someone who really appreciates his fans and makes every effort to meet people after the shows. As anyone who has waited after a show can tell you, Tim almost always comes out and meets the loyal. Sometimes it may take a while, but with very few exceptions or where situations do not permit(festivals and alike) Tim is happy to meet his fans. So I would say, hang out after the show, be patient and it will most likely be rewarded. No promises of course, cause it all comes down to "the MAN" and how he is feeling. So hopefully we will get to meet alot of new faces out on this tour. We are all(Tim, Rew, and myself) really looking forward to it. Back on the road. Peace and Keep the Faith Fluffy

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2001 :  4:59:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ive always been inpressed at how humble and friendly Tim was when i met him. i fortunatly met him twice, got a few autographs and a picture or two, and got to talk for a few seconds. I kinda felt intimidated, but not in a bad way. Heres this guitarest that i look so highly to for inspiration, and hes standing two feet from me hoping that my small reuest wasnt for a blowjob (his words, hehe). Its sureal, but quite refreshing, to be in that possition.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2001 :  04:34:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just wanted to put this back at the top of the list, I am getting more questions about this. I guess it's due to the fact we are playing so many places we have never been before. Peace Fluffy

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2001 :  04:40:11 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, since you're on...

How likely is it that Tim will sign something? That's kinda on topic. I just want something like a ticket stub or a cd booklet signed or something. Not like signing my guitar like someone asked for.

Anyway, how likely do you think that is? In the past, has Tim been really thronged with people after the show, or is it just kinda low key, Tim comes out, talks a little, everyone's happy kinda deal?

Thanks for posting Fluffy...

-Jason-

Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are all messed up.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2001 :  06:42:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tim is almost always happy to sign anything. I have even seen him autograph a carpet someone was going to put in their dorm room. There are pics on the website of that signing. Jon could probably point you in the right direction. Peace and Keep the Faith Fluffy

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2001 :  11:40:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, then if the gods smile, I can get that poster I plan to buy signed, and will Tim sign a guitar?

"Don't drink the pickle juice from the pickle jar, until all the pickles are gone."
-Son of a Boss
Arthenc@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Baboonboy
Chatterbox

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2001 :  11:59:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Baboonboy's Homepage  Send Baboonboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Will Tim sign breasts? hehe... And how suprised will he be when I ask him to sign a piece of chicken? (sigh) sorry its been a long day..

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2001 :  01:00:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tim brought a dead bird on stage with him once and dedicated the show to it. I think there are pics on the website. Connecticut College 5/5/01 and check out the video too. It is priceless.

Peace & Keep the Faith Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2001 :  10:34:20 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just thought that since I ran across the carpet picture I'd link to it here.

http://www.timreynolds.com/photographs/10-27-00/10-27-00_30.html

That should work/worked for me anyway. Anyway, as you can see, the date of the show was 10.27.00, so that could get you there by itself. It's a cool picture.

No pictures yet tho of Tim signing breasts. Still looking.

-Jason-

Silence is one great art of conversation.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000