Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 WATCH THIS......READ!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2006 :  6:23:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Talk about Mind Control...FOx and others showed clips of the movie Independence Day to nsert fear into viewers that the claim that Bush thwarted an attack is actually true! Unreal "journalism"....people are being lied to, I just hope they understand the sophistication when it is this out in the open.

VIDEO HERE:
http://mediamatters.org/static/video/fnl-20060209-tower.wmv

Article here with links to other mainstream sources:
http://prisonplanet.com/images/february2006/100206ciaosama.jpg

Bush Plays Terror Card With Bogus LA Attack Plot
Bootlicking news networks follow suit with dramatic images of Library Tower being destroyed

Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | February 10 2006

In an orchestrated set-up, George W. Bush announced that a plan to fly a plane into the LA Library Tower was thwarted in 2002 and within minutes news networks were showing footage of the same building being destroyed in the movie Independence Day.

Bush stated that the attack was prevented only with the help of NSA surveillance of communications, an attempt to shut up critics of the spying scandal in a move about as sophisticated as a 300lb Pittsburgh Steelers fan after a heavy drinking session.

The mayor of Los Angeles, Antonio Villaraigosa, immediately went public with comments of his absolute bewilderment concerning the alleged plot.

"I'm amazed that the president would make this (announcement) on national TV and not inform us of these details through the appropriate channels," the mayor said in an interview with The Associated Press. "I don't expect a call from the president — but somebody."

Within minutes of the President's speech, news networks were showing images from the movie Independence Day (pictured), where the Library Tower is destroyed as part of the alien invasion.

We have to understand that the Mayor being completely oblivious to the supposed terror plot most likely means that it was completely invented by Karl Rove and his fellow scriptwriters. That meant that a target had to be chosen and they chose the Library Tower knowing full well that news networks would show images of it being destroyed from the movie Independence Day.

In the mind of the passive viewer this information enters the brain as if it is real, and they suspend disbelief to embrace the notion that the building was destroyed by terrorists. This residue remains in the viewer's psyche and the validity of the government's response to the 'attack,' in this instance passing the soon to expire Patriot Act and justifying spying on Americans, is unquestionable.

This isn't another tin-foil hat conspiracy theory, the suggestibility of television is a scientific fact that has been accepted for decades.

This represents an organized campaign of mind control and fearmongering. They have played the terror card so many times that the fingerprints of deception can be lifted and verified almost immediately.

These are the same people that brought you fake fat bin Laden 'confession' tapes found in a shack in Jalalabad and could psychically predict tapes tying Osama to Saddam airing on Al Jazeera days before they surfaced.

Furthermore, as Kurt Nimmo points out, one of the supposed ringleaders of the operation, Riduan Isamuddin, was “operations chief” of Jemaah Islamiyah, which was a creation of Indonesian intelligence and is widely acknowledged to wholly controlled by the CIA.

If the government has really thwarted an attack on LA you can bet your bottom dollar that they would have waved it in front of the anti-war crowd's face before invading Iraq in March 2003.

This is as obvious a political points scoring move as you're ever going to see. It has been deliberately and synthetically concocted to stifle heated criticism of the NSA spying.

This, despite the fact that the spying debate still circles around foreign phone calls, when the real issue is the admitted fact that the Pentagon and other government agencies have been caught and continue to spy on peaceful anti-war and activist groups entirely made up of American citizens.

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2006 :  11:49:21 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"Bootlicking news networks" "orchestrated set-up" "an attempt to shut up critics" "as sophisticated as a 300lb Pittsburgh Steelers fan after a heavy drinking session." "Karl Rove and his fellow scriptwriters" the entire 7th paragraph, for sounding scientific even though it relates no real data to back it up, "organized campaign of mind control and fearmongering" "played the terror card so many times that the fingerprints of deception can be lifted and verified almost immediately." "deliberately and synthetically concocted"

spooky language! spooky language designed to pursuade, not inform. if you consider this to be objective and focused on spreading the truth instead of intimidating and swaying, then you're asleep on your feet. there is no argument. this is what i mean by "as bad as the new york post." it's not worst, simply because the post fails to make any point at all about anything, where as this site does every now and again. for the record, i agree with the article's conclusion simply because of the third to last paragraph. everything else is editoral bullshit, and it has no place in any real news article. the most obtuse it gets is the steelers reference? why the steelers, prisonplanet? oh right, they were just in the superbowl, so their socially very relevent, especially to seahawk fans. way to not so subtle try to infiltrate our psyche. hey, "infiltrate our psyche" sounds like something prisonplanet would say.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2006 :  03:43:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It could be that the government didn't wave this "in front of the anti-war crowd's face before invading Iraq" because at that time the intelligence source used to thwart the attack was still a) providing valuable information; or b) vulnerable to counterintelligence attack(s); or c) both.

Just a thought.
Go to Top of Page

JemezFoodPeople
Chatterbox

USA
330 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2006 :  09:47:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit JemezFoodPeople's Homepage  Send JemezFoodPeople an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I agree with dan. If your point has truth to back it up, you should not need to rely on spooky emotional language. That this article resorted to that behavior makes me respect it less.

"Do you have the patience to wait
till your mud settles and the water is clear?
Can you remain unmoving
till the right action arises by itself?"
-Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

www.mattwinn.com
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2006 :  6:24:17 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
the thing is, though, when you cut away all the nonsense in the article, it's still basically right. my problem with it is the language. the underlying points are all good. they didn't need to do that other stuff, but they did. that's what made me angry. they do it a lot. this current administration sucks. true. you don't need to embellish and be dramatic. you just need to tell it. i mean, this sort of shit speaks for itself practically.

also, i'm sorry i didn't bring this up earlier, but that indepenence day clip? what the fuck. if you want people to recognize the building (if for some reason they don't know it by name) show a goddamn picture. don't show a clip from the biggest apefuck of a movie that ever was. who's idea was that? they don't show pictures from beastiality websites when talking about cows, do they?

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2006 :  8:28:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm with Dave, as we share thoughts and feelings about this particular topic. Though, I do side with those of you who think the article is a little incendiary. Sounds like the same type of stuff FOX News spews at people. You all have to admit: a NEWS station showing clips from a retarded sci-fi flick is a bit more than over the top.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2006 :  8:48:04 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i do admit that. indendependce day? that's fucking ridiculous. there is no context in which you could show that and still be within reason, unless it deals directly with that movie.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000