New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2006 :  2:25:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay, so I was looking at the tour dates and I saw two So Cal Tim dates: Friday 4-21-06 in San Juan Capistrano and Saturday 4-22-06 in LA.

I'm going to do my damndest to make it to the San Juan show, but I am almost certain I'll be at the LA show. Anyone else in the area going to be around? Kevin perhaps?

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2006 :  3:13:00 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It would take a shotgun blast to the forehead to keep me from going! I've never been to the Mint before so that will be exciting to hit up a new club in LA. The Coach House is like 15 mins from my house.. I think I've seen Tim there about 4-5 times now. It'll be cool to finally meet you in person. We've got to get Patrick to go now too, as he said he lives in Huntington Beach now I think. there was a guy named Matt C (I think) on here for a while that I've met at some So Cal shows too, he was a really cool dude.

Like you, I've heard Marcus' name mentioned on here for a while, and checked out his old cd on Fluffy's reccomendation, but have yet to see him play, so that will totally kick ass. I'm looking forward to it.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2006 :  4:44:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is The Coach House north or south of LA? I'm kind of fuzzy on my SoCal Geography.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2006 :  5:27:57 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's a good hour south of LA, below Mission Viejo.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Mechman293
Chatterbox

129 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  01:00:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SoCal is a bit far for me to be driving so I'll be waiting for NorCal shows.

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  03:49:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mechman293

SoCal is a bit far for me to be driving so I'll be waiting for NorCal shows.

Well, hopefully I'll make it to those too, ha ha.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

dialect
Try A Little Harder

USA
60 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  1:38:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit dialect's Homepage  Send dialect an AOL message  Reply with Quote
we're going to try to hit up both san juan and la...

im almost 100% sure (based on intuition) that tim will come to san diego as well. anyone else down for videotaping with us? hopefully the venues dont get weirded out with me bringing 2 camcorders

edit: as i just checked the tour dates, hes playing at the belly up tavern on no less a day than 4/20. anyone else coming?
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2006 :  3:06:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dialect

we're going to try to hit up both san juan and la...

im almost 100% sure (based on intuition) that tim will come to san diego as well. anyone else down for videotaping with us? hopefully the venues dont get weirded out with me bringing 2 camcorders

edit: as i just checked the tour dates, hes playing at the belly up tavern on no less a day than 4/20. anyone else coming?

I'm tempted, but don't think I'll make that one.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2006 :  5:01:43 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yay for the Belly-Up! One of my favorite venues... I like it way better than the Beach House. Last time Tim played the Belly-Up, the place was PACKED! I'm excited!!!!!!!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2006 :  6:06:27 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
awesome Kevin, was that where you were sitting? On the stage rocks....

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

dialect
Try A Little Harder

USA
60 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2006 :  8:51:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit dialect's Homepage  Send dialect an AOL message  Reply with Quote
nice

all 3 nights. im thinking tim and his road crew are going to be sick and tired of seeing my face 3 nights in a row.

super bowl is boring the living hell outta me
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2006 :  2:35:24 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jason, I was indeed (Thanks to Mr. Fluffy) sitting there, although those are Fluffy's pics. I found it easier to link those since they already have a url from the site. I'm getting excited for the shows!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2006 :  5:54:42 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TTT, c'mon So Cal TR fans who else is down to UNITE???

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2006 :  10:32:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

TTT because it belongs there! Hey all you California fans, don't forget to write reviews! Thanks!

Don't worry. I'll have my notepaper and pen to get down the setlist to the best of my ability.

Oh, and a question, are there any new posters or merch or is it the Parallel Universe poster still?

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

BenPezzner
Try A Little Harder

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2006 :  05:04:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit BenPezzner's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'll be at 4/20 and 4/21, and I'll try to make 4/22 but it's a bit of a drive for me.

Ben

www.pezshow.com
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2006 :  1:10:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BenPezzner

I'll be at 4/20 and 4/21, and I'll try to make 4/22 but it's a bit of a drive for me.

Ben

That may work out well. If there were two Bens at 4/22 it would just get overly confusing, ha ha. Fantastic name by the way.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

dialect
Try A Little Harder

USA
60 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2006 :  5:19:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit dialect's Homepage  Send dialect an AOL message  Reply with Quote
anyone wanna help me tape april 21st? im going solo that night with 2 cams

see yall there
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2006 :  12:28:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I finalzed my plans tonight, hotel/ticket, so I'm all set for the 22nd show, cannot wait!

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2006 :  11:29:42 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
1 week away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2006 :  11:16:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So, with less than a week before Saturday, I'm already planning out my car ride. It's going to be a 6.5-7.5 hour drive.

My music for the drive down (in no particular order)

The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway (Live) - Genesis
The Wall (Live) - Pink Floyd
Gossip of the Neurons, Parallel Universe, See Into Your Soul, Nomadic Wavelength - TR
Hotel Vast Horizon, Weed, Perfect Day, Din, Live at Martyrs, Soft Dangerous Shores - Chris Whitley
Security, Up, Secret World Live - Peter Gabriel

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2006 :  9:54:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

Hey Ben, can I ride with you? Only kidding, I am stuck here on the East Coast, I just really like your choice of music! Secret World Live......Give me STEAM baby!

Enjoy the show, can't wait to read your review.

Oh yeah! SWL rules my world.

Six days left, I'm feeling my pre-concert buzz warming up already!

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

BenPezzner
Try A Little Harder

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2006 :  03:07:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit BenPezzner's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey Ben,

So you're driving to LA for the LA show? Let me know if you want to come a day early and catch the 4/21 show... you can stay at my place if you'd like.

Ben

www.pezshow.com
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2006 :  2:11:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BenPezzner

Hey Ben,

So you're driving to LA for the LA show? Let me know if you want to come a day early and catch the 4/21 show... you can stay at my place if you'd like.

Ben

Ah Ben! I am so tempted, if only to make you jam with me on the cello, but it looks highly unlikely that I'll be able to get the time off of work. If anything changes in the next few days I will let you know, thanks a million for the generous offer.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

porro
Is Anybody Here?

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2006 :  5:45:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,

I am planning on going to the show tonight at the Coach House in San Juan Capistrano. Can anyone familiar with this venue tell me if it will be a seated or standing show? Are we expecting it to sell out? I'm pretty excited!

Thanks...

Every day I start to ooze.
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2006 :  5:57:39 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Porro, Coach house is seated. I'd call and see if there are diner reservations still available because the better (closer) seats go to those with diner reservations.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

porro
Is Anybody Here?

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2006 :  6:12:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Kevin! I'm going to this show solo, though, so it might be a bit awkward to have dinner there. Hopefully I can squeeze in somewhere with a decent view.

I honestly have no idea what to expect from this evening, as my only exposure to TR to date was with Dave Matthews at a show I suffered through because my mother didn't want to go alone. TR was the best part of that evening. I have been meaning to listen to his solo stuff but have not been able to yet, so tonight will be a first.

Every day I start to ooze.
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2006 :  6:22:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

TTT again for all you California fans.

BTW Arthen, I got out my copy of Secret World the other night. Washing of the Water, thats where I'm at in my life. Played it over and over! Have a great TIMe on Sat. I will be partying harty at my nephews wedding......open bar, woohooo!!!!

You'll have to have them play In Your Eyes for the newlyweds!

To everyone else, tomorrow night's right around the corner and I can't wait to get down to LA. (Never thought I'd say that before!) And for the purpose of easy identification here's a current picture of me. I'm the crazy one on the right:

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000