New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2001 :  8:55:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He puts on an awesome show. Really funny and talented guy. If you want a laugh check out his cover of Oops I Did It Again (the scary thing is it's good, not to mention hilarious):

http://www.moonbootlover.com/sounds.cfm

I was at that show and got the last part of that tune on video. Good stuff.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2001 :  09:30:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Indeed it is! It used to crack me up everynite when he was touring with us. I used to love to see how long it would take the audience to realize what they were listening to. Usually(almost without fail) he would have to get to the first chorus b4 anyone got it. He was such a hoot. By the way, Tim's soundcheck cover predated PP touring with us. Tim's version grew out of hearing it all the TIMe at home. Eura is a big fan!! She does a great Britney Spears imitation or should I call it a performance. She is gonna be a STAR!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

strut24
Is Anybody Here?

35 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2001 :  05:35:04 AM  Show Profile  Send strut24 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am currently trying to get Peter Prince and Moonbootlover to come play at our school..that would be kick ass...Fluffy if youre in the neighborhood, you should come by :)

Justin

-keeping in touch

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000