Remember me? CHECK THIS OUT!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2006 :  4:00:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey all LONG TIMe no post...

Update, i've been performing full time (im a magician) in south florida, some of you will remember me I hope. Well i just finished my website, and there are 6 or 7 videos online from new years eve of me doing some of my favorite effects to alot of crazy people, you'll enjoy it. im doing metal bending and such... try and check it out, maybe leave a message in the message forum, it would be so cool of you.

www.DefyTheMind.com

P.S. im inches away from where the cruize will be leaving from here in florida, Im dying to get on that ship...

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2006 :  7:49:37 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's pretty cool stuff. The people in the fork bending one were annoying the hell out of me though. Especially the guy on the cell phone. Nice website too.

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2006 :  7:57:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Crazy wow. Color me impressed.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Biff the Pig
Chatterbox

USA
147 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2006 :  12:25:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Biff the Pig's Homepage  Reply with Quote
that was cool stuff. the guy trying to prove u wrong and get u to do a different fork was gay...i hope u used ur magic to make him jump off a cliff. k bye!

www.myspace.com/travismoore3
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2006 :  12:51:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Biff the Pig

that was cool stuff. the guy trying to prove u wrong and get u to do a different fork was gay...i hope u used ur magic to make him jump off a cliff. k bye!

And that was correspondent Biff the Pig with another "Nugget of Joy."

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2006 :  1:07:25 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NeverKillADream

Update, i've been performing full time (im a magician) in south florida. Well i just finished my website, and there are 6 or 7 videos online from new years eve of me doing some of my favorite effects to alot of crazy people, you'll enjoy it. im doing metal bending and such... try and check it out, maybe leave a message in the message forum, it would be so cool of you.

www.DefyTheMind.com

If you don't tell me how you do that stuff I'm going to make you disappear.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

guitarisPIMP
Yak Addict

Niue
587 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2006 :  3:13:51 PM  Show Profile  Send guitarisPIMP an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Impressed isn't a color.

But I am it.

I'm stupidified.

my favorite color is go fuck yourself. :D
Go to Top of Page

TurnItToLove
Try A Little Harder

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2006 :  09:42:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit TurnItToLove's Homepage  Send TurnItToLove an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you guys havent seen anything yet, wait til you see the new stuff. it'll be on the website soon.

-Kaitlyn-
"If I was a locksmith I'd be pimping that out, I'd be like Tell you what I'll trade you a free key duplication"--mitch hedberg
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000