Wanna know who voted for Bush?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

guitarisPIMP
Yak Addict

Niue
587 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2005 :  9:18:42 PM  Show Profile  Send guitarisPIMP an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Theese guys...and eveyrone like them.

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/DisplayArticle.asp?xfile=data/theuae/2005/November/theuae_November788.xml§ion=theuae&col=

my favorite color is go fuck yourself. :D

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2005 :  10:49:39 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by guitarisPIMP

Theese guys...and eveyrone like them.

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/DisplayArticle.asp?xfile=data/theuae/2005/November/theuae_November788.xml§ion=theuae&col=

Your link is to this story:
quote:
Man claims to be bullet proof, gets shot dead
By Mohsen Rashid

30 November 2005

DUBAI — Two UAE nationals — Ali S. A. (38) and Abdullah M. S. (30) — were sentenced to life imprisonment for shooting dead a Sudanese national Abdel Monaim M. Y., who claimed to be bullet proof, was shot in the stomach and the head, resulting in his death.

The court found them guilty of premeditated murder.

The history of the case dates back to November 1998 when the two defendants persuaded the victim to come with them to a deserted area at Al Rawyya. The first defendant fired at the victim on his chest from a pistol in his possession, while the second shot him in the head, resulting in his death. The pair left him lying on the ground and ran away. The coordination and cooperation between the police departments and the Emirates Telecommunications Corporation had contributed effectively in arresting the murderers.

This happened when the phone calls the victim received in his mobile telephone from the prime suspect were tracked. The first suspect had called the victim four times for he knew him. The prime suspect asked the victim that he wanted to meet and ask him about some matters related to magic and sorcery, which the victim claimed he knew. The two defendants met the victim at Al Hamriyya, and took him in the car of the second defendant to a deserted area, where they shot him dead.

The first defendant, when interrogated, confessed to the conversation made between them before shooting. He said: “We had asked the victim when we pointed the pistol at him whether he was a superman, in the sense that he would not be affected by gunshots.” The two men said they asked him before pulling the trigger that if he was impregnable, they would shoot him. “The man nodded, saying ‘yes’, and I first shot him in the abdomen, but he pretended he was not hurt,” the first defendant said. The second defendant fired at him on the head, and he fell dead. Later, the pair left him dead and ran away.

The Court of First Instance sentenced the first defendant, who was present, to a life-term in jail and the same sentence was handed to the second defendant in absentia. The lawyer of the defendant Ali Al Haddad appealed against the verdict yesterday. The majority of opinions called for penalising the two defendants to life imprisonment. Al Haddad said there was still the Court of Cassation to contest the verdict.

Now, what has this to do with Bush?

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2005 :  11:39:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Color me confused as well...

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2005 :  09:04:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
someone voted for bush? haha good one!
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2005 :  11:02:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think he was implying that someone that "stupid" must have voted for Bush.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

guitarisPIMP
Yak Addict

Niue
587 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2005 :  06:01:01 AM  Show Profile  Send guitarisPIMP an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes. i was implying that there really are people that stupid in this country. and if you were wondering who was stupid enough to vote for bush, there's your answer.

Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2005 :  12:51:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
who cares voting is contreolled by DieBold anyway.

www.blackboxvoting.org
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2005 :  12:54:25 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rubylith

who cares voting is contreolled by DieBold anyway.

rubylith, how i've missed thee.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2005 :  10:25:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by guitarisPIMP

Yes. i was implying that there really are people that stupid in this country. and if you were wondering who was stupid enough to vote for bush, there's your answer.

I agree with the intent, but if a person is going to use stupid people as an example of who would vote for Bush, it would be good to use stupid U.S. citizens. Like these:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0812970829/102-1531045-1300932?v=glance&n=283155

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

guitarisPIMP
Yak Addict

Niue
587 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2005 :  4:07:10 PM  Show Profile  Send guitarisPIMP an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm glad there's now an entire book devoted to documenting all of America's phenomenally stupid people. I bet it's quite a thick book too.

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2005 :  6:15:04 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah. every country has a lot of stupid people.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2005 :  04:04:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just got this today. These guys probably didn't make the book, but they're pretty stupid too:

IDIOTS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD: I live in a semi-rural area. We recently had a new neighbor call the local township administrative office to request the removal of the Deer Crossing sign on our road. The reason? "Too many deer were being hit by cars," and he didn't want them to cross there anymore.

IDIOTS IN FOOD SERVICE: My daughter went to a local Taco Bell and ordered a taco. She asked the person behind the counter for "minimal lettuce." He said he was sorry, but they only had iceberg.

IDIOT SIGHTING: I was at the airport, checking in at the gate, when an
airport employee asked, "Has anyone put anything in your baggage without tour knowledge?" To which I replied, "If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?" He smiled knowingly and nodded, "That's why we ask."

IDIOT CROSSING: The stoplight on the corner buzzes when it's safe to cross the street. I was crossing with an intellectually challenged coworker of mine, when she asked if I knew what the buzzer was for. I explained that it signals blind people when the light is red. Appalled, she responded, "What on earth are blind people doing driving?" She was a probation officer in Wichita, Kansas.

IDIOT TALKING: At a good-bye luncheon for an old and dear coworker who was leaving the company due to "downsizing," our manager commented cheerfully,"This is fun. We should do this more often!" Not a word was spoken. We all just looked at each other with that deer-in-the-headlights stare. This was a bunch at Texas Instruments.

IDIOT WORKING: I work with an individual who plugged her power strip back into itself, and for the life of her couldn't understand why her system would not turn on. A deputy with the Dallas County Sheriff's Office, no less.

IDIOT WORKING 2: When my husband and I arrived at an automobile dealership to pick up our car, we were told the keys had been locked in it. We went to the service department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver's side door. As I watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried the door handle and discovered that it was unlocked. "Hey," I announced to the technician, "it's open!" To which he replied, "I know - I already got that side." This was at the Chevy dealership in Rock Hill, South Carolina!

They walk among us .... AND REPRODUCE!

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000