New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Travo
Is Anybody Here?

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2005 :  4:36:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I taped the show last night. I had planned to do video as well, but this venue only allows taping from directly in front of the soundboard which is about 40 feet from the stage. The show sounds good, but Tim's vocals were mixed a little low and that shows up in the recording. I don't know much about Tim solo(only seen him with Dave and DMB), so if anyone downloads this and could hook me up with a setlist I'll add it to the source file. Thanks and enjoy
http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=19811

Travis Dodgens

-Travis Dodgens
Yes I am a taper, and yes I will send you a copy.

scoot_14
Is Anybody Here?

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2005 :  4:45:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the post, I just saw this over at etree and was coming here to see about the setlist. Hopefully some people can help us out. I'll see what songs I can recognize.

Scott
Go to Top of Page

Travo
Is Anybody Here?

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2005 :  4:47:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
excellent, any help would be great. Thanks

-Travis Dodgens
Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2005 :  5:08:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey good job. so this pulled from the video?

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

Travo
Is Anybody Here?

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2005 :  5:19:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No, I ended up not running the video at all and just ran my mics. I clamped my mics on a buddies stand and had to help "block" which meant no leaving the audio rig to get a good video angle. Sorry about no video, but I'm almost positive I saw someone up front with a Video Camera. If that person was you feel free to drop my AUD in the vid, just credit me for it.

-Travis Dodgens
Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2005 :  5:24:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
wish it was, but im no where near that area but thanks on the audio!!!

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

scoot_14
Is Anybody Here?

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2005 :  6:31:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anyone know what happened to the torrent? I was getting 175k/s at first and now the whole torrent appears to be gone.

Scott
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2005 :  6:58:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the torrent... allthough I can see that there are no more seeders so this is going to stop at 28.2%. Anyway you can help us out so that the 4 of us that are still connected can start seeding for everyone else?

As for the set list, I can help more once I hear the order of the songs. I didn't write it down but here's what I remember him playing off the top of my head in no particular order:

Come Together
Rheginos
Che
Stream/Kashmir
Danger/Doom
All You Need Is Love
Whole Lotta Love
Radar Contact
Snake
Indoctrinate
Don't Know What

He definitely seemed to be having fun last night. Great show.

Go to Top of Page

34AntsMarchinonGreyStreet
Is Anybody Here?

USA
37 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2005 :  8:02:41 PM  Show Profile  Send 34AntsMarchinonGreyStreet an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Still no seeds?
Go to Top of Page

Travo
Is Anybody Here?

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2005 :  8:36:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry about dropping the seed folks..for some reason my BT client says I only have 99.9% of the torrent I created? It should be back up and running now, but all of you will be stuck at 99.9% until I can get this sorted out. Any help would be great.

The problem seems to be with D1T01 so we'll see what happens..I may just create another torrent and post it up. If I do that it will say (fixed) in the source, and you should direct it to the folder that the current version is going to..that way you don't have to start all over.

-Travis Dodgens
Go to Top of Page

Travo
Is Anybody Here?

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2005 :  9:41:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
alright folks the new torrent is up on the front page of bt.etree so just direct this download to the same folder as the old one and it will pick up where the old one left off. Already got 2 people on the band wagon again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Travis Dodgens
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2005 :  08:19:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks a lot for doing this... the download speed is excellent! I can't wait to hear this when I get home this afternoon.

Go to Top of Page

Travo
Is Anybody Here?

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2005 :  08:57:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Silky The Pimp

Thanks a lot for doing this... the download speed is excellent! I can't wait to hear this when I get home this afternoon.

I promise you'll have it by then. This one isn't going to f up like the last one. Hope you all enjoy it..Currently 11 seeders and only 3 leechers if anyone wants to jump on.

-Travis Dodgens
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2005 :  10:23:35 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I must be on the wrong torrent... I can't get it to get any speed at all, been connected for about 15 hours, and I'm by no means new to torrents...

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Travo
Is Anybody Here?

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2005 :  10:38:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are probably on the broken torrent. Get the new one off of the front page at bt.etree the one that says "fixed" and direct it to install in the folder you've already got from the old torrent. It will pick up where you left off. If you've already done that then it must be your connection.

-Travis Dodgens
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2005 :  11:59:21 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thanks for posting this for download.

1: Jam
2: Unknown.. maybe still the jam???
3: Come Together (Beatles) (Wayfarer Outro)
4: Rheginos and the Resurrection
5: Che
6: Dreaming
7: Vantage Point (I think???)
8: Indoctrinate -> repeat the question
9: ??? new song
10: Don’t know what
11: Stream
12: Kashmir
13: You Don’t Know
14: Danger/Doom
15: If 6 was 9
16: Whole Lotta Love (with intro of another LZ song that I can’t quite place...)
17: Chaos View Drip
18: Radar Contact
19: intro to--->
20: Mercury Direct
21: Snake
22: Face-Off
23: Audience applause/Encore Break
24: All You Need Is Love
25: From This World (Hear My Train a Comin’ Intro)

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2005 :  04:39:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Here it is again. A thread with the words "audio torrent" in it that's not in the taping/trading section. Do I not get this?

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

Travo
Is Anybody Here?

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2005 :  07:39:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tericee

Here it is again. A thread with the words "audio torrent" in it that's not in the taping/trading section. Do I not get this?

Maybe you should take a look at the taping trading section...it's dead. And I'm happy that you appreciate the fact that I spent my time, money and skill to tape this show and release it to the community. It's people like you that make me wanna stop releasing the shows I tape.

-Travis Dodgens
Go to Top of Page

Travo
Is Anybody Here?

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2005 :  07:42:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KevinLesko

thanks for posting this for download.

Big help, thanks so much for the setlist, and it was my pleasure to post it up for you guys.

-Travis Dodgens
Go to Top of Page

Kenneth
Chatterbox

218 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2005 :  09:32:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Travo

Maybe you should take a look at the taping trading section...it's dead. And I'm happy that you appreciate the fact that I spent my time, money and skill to tape this show and release it to the community. It's people like you that make me wanna stop releasing the shows I tape.

I think the trading section is dead because it's all posted in this section. But I appreciate the fact that you taped it. Thank you. And that is a good setlist. I hope to get this one day but I'm kind of limited right now because I currently only have this computer at work. For some reason, my boss frowns upon downloading music all day instead of working. I have no idea why.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2005 :  10:34:49 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I personally don't even look at which forum it's in. My bookmark is set to find all the active topics since I was here last, and so if'n it's new, I'll see it, no matter if you put it in taping/trading or friends or whatever. So personally, it makes no difference to me. I see the logic behind where topics get put, but if people just use the "active topics" button, then this would all be irrelevant.

active topics linky

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Kenneth
Chatterbox

218 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2005 :  10:40:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jason is so smart. I wish I had an ounce of his intellegence. Or... an ounce of his WEED. haha!!! Sorry J, I couldn't help myself. Maybe I should call 1-800 Help Myself.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2005 :  11:43:52 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kenneth

Jason is so smart. I wish I had an ounce of his intellegence. Or... an ounce of his WEED. haha!!! Sorry J, I couldn't help myself. Maybe I should call 1-800 Help Myself.

I have my moments, now and again...

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2005 :  12:25:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Although I do not collect them (which is why I don't visit the taping/trading forum) I do appreciate the fact that you tape shows. I think it's great that TIM encourages it and also those of you who do the taping are so willing to share with others.

It's just that when I see a city and date as the subject of a thread, I hope to see a review of that show when I click on it. (It's a good way to hear about what Fluffy's up to.) Often, I get instructions on how to download the show instead.

But okay, I'll give up and just go with the flow. (I'll have to get instructions from Jason, though, on how to have my bookmark tell me what's new...)

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2005 :  12:42:40 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

(I'll have to get instructions from Jason, though, on how to have my bookmark tell me what's new...)

Set this link as your bookmark.

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/active.asp

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Travo
Is Anybody Here?

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2005 :  02:29:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Although I do not collect them (which is why I don't visit the taping/trading forum) I do appreciate the fact that you tape shows. I think it's great that TIM encourages it and also those of you who do the taping are so willing to share with others.

It's just that when I see a city and date as the subject of a thread, I hope to see a review of that show when I click on it. (It's a good way to hear about what Fluffy's up to.) Often, I get instructions on how to download the show instead.

But okay, I'll give up and just go with the flow. (I'll have to get instructions from Jason, though, on how to have my bookmark tell me what's new...)

Completely understood my man. No hard feelings. I knew that the taping/trading forum was there but after seeing that there were only 3 threads there, and several BT Audio posts in this section I figured more people would see it here. Just wanted to do my best to get this show out to as many fans and non-fans as possible. If I catch Tim again I'll be sure to throw the show up in the correct section..might start a trend of doing it right.

-Travis Dodgens
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000