tennis elbow surgery?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rhondamom77
Is Anybody Here?

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2005 :  5:07:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit rhondamom77's Homepage  Reply with Quote
has anyone ever had tennis elbow surgery? i did a year ago 10/04 and have even more problems now than i did before. my surgeon was relieved of his duties soon after my surgery..why i do not know. i had other surgeons ask me why the first surgeon done surgery so soon after my injury, which was 3 mos prior instead of just letting it get better on its own. all other surgeons i have seen say this surgery is crap and doesnt work and shouldnt be done. im depressed and out of work.!!!!

Robin
Yak Addict

USA
598 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2005 :  8:22:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's so sad! I'm wearing my brace right now because my tennis elbow is bugging me. I've had it on and off for a couple years, and my chiropracter does this deep tissue thing that hurts like hell but works. Acupuncture has been great too. I can go for like ten months someTIMes with no symptoms. And I haven't had to deal with it till now cuz I stressed it with weights. Get some acupuncture,hope you feel better. Peace, Robin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000