Man that game Starcraft gets to you
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kazi
Is Anybody Here?

46 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2005 :  1:12:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After playing the game for hours as the Zerg race, I started to feel like I was part of the swarm...My girlfriend drove over to my house and as the car was pulling up I charged it like a Zergling, jumped on the hood, and started slashing away at the windshield...she was like "What the hell?"

love is not who you want to go to bed with, it's who you want to wake up with.

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2005 :  1:36:57 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kazi

My girlfriend drove over to my house and as the car was pulling up I charged it like a Zergling, jumped on the hood, and started slashing away at the windshield.
Hahaha, oh man, that's rich...

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Kenneth
Chatterbox

218 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2005 :  2:52:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kazi

After playing the game for hours as the Zerg race, I started to feel like I was part of the swarm...My girlfriend drove over to my house and as the car was pulling up I charged it like a Zergling, jumped on the hood, and started slashing away at the windshield...she was like "What the hell?"

That's the funniest thing I've read all day.
Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2005 :  6:18:00 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
They need to hurry up and make a 2nd game. I want to know what happens with the half Zerg, half Protoss things.

"Now that's ripe!"

lnk cr b82rez 2g4
"Me was tryin' to save time."
Go to Top of Page

Kazi
Is Anybody Here?

46 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2005 :  12:15:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, it'a about time they make a new one...World of Warcraft is so damn popular though. IF they made a new SC, they would instantly sell millions of copies. Starcraft is the best fucking game there is.

love is not who you want to go to bed with, it's who you want to wake up with.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000