New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pants_happy
Chatterbox

412 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2005 :  1:51:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
never been a judge?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051003/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush_scotus_40;_ylt=Aonuwkk6t8pAfnEjviIKvs5uCM0A;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2005 :  12:33:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Weird, that he would pick someone probably underqualified and that holds his political views. I mean you have roberts who of course donated a grand to his election campaign, and not to mention he also gave Bush a victory by stating that the Geneva convention does not apply to us and we can try people at Guantanimo in military tribunals and deny them POW status. He obviously got his reward for the decision of course and helping his brother Jeb, back in 2000, giving him advice on how the legislature could appoing GW as president, when they feared the court may make a different choice.

Oh ya, did I mention that the new nominee, is often called GW's "working wife"? I mean WTF, he nominated his own attorney. So, Nazi USA continues...

Go to Top of Page

pants_happy
Chatterbox

412 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2005 :  1:43:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://news.yahoo.com/fc/us/supreme_court

translation: now i have a puppet.

i didn't know that the only qualification for the highest court in the land is to have your strings open to being pulled indefinately.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000