Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Taping / Trading / Recording
 Tim Reynolds - Dreaming: Sept 26, 2005 (Video)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2005 :  2:39:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone, great show last night. I am going to get this on dvd ASAP, great show as always. Got to talk to him before the show got his autograph. A stand up guy. Too bad my digital camera's batteries where dead, I almost got a picture with him too. Oh well, good times none the less.

This dvd will be out shortly. And spread FREELY via trade or b&p.

Tim Reynolds
September 26, 2005
Suede
Park City, UT

Taper: John Semon II
Source: Sony DCR-HC21 (SP Mode)

***DO NOT CONVERT TO ANYTHING ELSE!!!***

Dreaming

What you need to play this video: Divx Player
http://www.divx.com/divx/play/download/

Video (Copy and Paste to address bar, replace xx with tt)
hxxp://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2LF3ZJGYXSPJV0GWZSIN6S59BB

OUT FOR LUNCH

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2005 :  3:06:15 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
awesome, can't wait to download this when I'm home.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2005 :  3:16:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah, the whole show is great.

i handheld for the first 2 songs, then i had the camcorder on the stage on a tripod for the rest. great stuff.

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2005 :  3:17:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i also taped Marcus Eaton's set as well, and will have that out soon too. You can get a clip at the link posted below

http://p203.ezboard.com/felevateyoursoulsamarcuseatondiscussionboardfrm10.showMessage?topicID=37.topic

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2005 :  11:14:25 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You rock for posting that video. Tim rocks for wearing a NiN shirt.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2005 :  12:32:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
dont worry, you will be seeing tim playing with his teeth shortly. oh, which he does.

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2005 :  12:47:11 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
awesome vid, great quality! Can't wait to get my grubby hands on the whole thing (if you taped it).

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2005 :  01:19:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah i taped the whole thing. going to be spreading it shortly.

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

Batstone
Chatterbox

Canada
281 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2005 :  10:58:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Batstone's Homepage  Send Batstone an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey, i wouldent mind having a copy of the whole thing either

www.myspace.com/adambatstone
Go to Top of Page

OnlySuperstition
Chatterbox

150 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2005 :  1:39:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I havent much to trade but i'd be greatful for a copy. EIther way i'm sure it will circulate itself. Good work on your part for out team

Slaughter, a word to live by....
Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2005 :  2:41:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
still trying to get the setlist for this. any help fluffy?

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

jsemon2
Yak Addict

USA
920 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2005 :  8:24:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsemon2's Homepage  Send jsemon2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
anyone still have this? i cant seem to find it and i dont want to rerip it. thanks to whoever that helps.

OUT FOR LUNCH
Go to Top of Page

sb1975
Is Anybody Here?

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 12/29/2005 :  9:00:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think this is it http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1VZKT7I3MINY50Q7ER3NL8IWIJ
Go to Top of Page

Erik69
Is Anybody Here?

Austria
5 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2005 :  08:30:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erik69's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jsemon2

thanks to whoever that helps.

"whoever" is exceptional! I love it!

London flowers
- no deposit party poker
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page