Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 It's Tyler, I met Tim again!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

timreynoldsd1
Is Anybody Here?

9 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2001 :  12:30:26 AM  Show Profile  Send timreynoldsd1 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey yall,
I just got back from tennesee tonight where i met tim again. That pic that i posted earlier i brought to the show and wanted tim to sign it. I had it blown up to an 8 by 10. Well here is the story. I was very lucky i got to go up there in the first place, and yes my dad did drive me up there!!! Not for long though becasue i will be 16 on tuesday Nov 20. The venue got changed, we went to Jacobs ladder and they told us that it wasnt here tonight. The told us that it was at the Performaning Arts Center at UTC. So we drove all around looking for the arts center "very confusing campus over there". We finally found it. We went up to the front and looked for the theater bla bla bla, well we found that too. We went into the theater and asked one of the sound guys where fluffy was. He said he didnt know but he also said that TIM wasnt there yet, and my heart dropped. Than we asked another guy and he said that Fluffy was by the loading dock. We drove nack down to the loading dock to look for fluffy. We pulled up and sure enough there was fluffy standing there smoking a cig on the cell phone. By the was flufy good cig choice (American Spirit). Fluffy got off the phone and we went up to him. He remembere me from Atlanta's show. He said for me to wait there and he would go get TIM. He went back stage to go get him. While he was back stage some guy closed the loading dock door. I had no clue where to go and flufy was already inside. So i waited ther and my dad went aroud to another door and saw Fluffy and Tim walk by the window. We went over to that door. Fluffy came out to get his stuff from the car and we talked for a while. Than he said we had to wait a little while longer for Tim to finish his sound check. Well we headed back for the door to go meet Tim. Well the door was locked, so Fluffy was stuck out there with us for a little longer, him and my dad talked about the music indusrty, my dad was a booking agent for 20 years, sop that keot them busy talking for a while, while i was sitting ther waiting for my IDOL to come out and i could meet him once again. Some guy can and opend the door for Fluffy finally. Fluffy said i will be right back with Tim. We waited out ther for like 3 more minutes and saw Tim and Fluffy walk by again with Tim carrying his guitars to his room back stage. Than that is when Tim came back out towards the door. My heart almost stoped when he came out that door. There he was once again right in front of me, the guy i used to sit here at night and stare at him on his videos for hours, was right here in front of my face. It was soooooooo awesome. Tim came out with a black sharpie already ready to sign. But i had a silver paint pen for him to sign the pic with. I had tim sign it with my silver pen ( I turned out awesome, he put to tyler peace tim reynolds), and i had him sign my nomadic wavelength CD with his black sharpie, we talked for a little bit and than i had to go, he stuck out his hand and shook mine and my dads, he is a very nice guy!!!!! and than he siad "is this your pen(the sharpie)" and i said no, i didnt want to take his pen, than he couldnt sign autographs after the concert for all the other people who are obsessed with him as i am , they would have all hated me if TIm said to them sorry guys i cant remmember what i did with my pen, i would have felt really badly!!! Any way i shook Fluffy's hand and on our way we went back to Atlanta. Thank you agian Fluffy for all the help with me gettting to meet Tim, and thank you Tim(if fluffy reads this to him, which i hope he does)for putting up with me signing all this stuff. I am going to frame this all in a shaddow box and put it above my bed. It will include, the signed guitar, the signed poster, the signed CD and the signed Pic of me and him. It will be cool when i get it all done i will take a pic of it and post it in the message board. Well, that is all for now i hope you like reading my experience as much as i did.

Peace,
Tyler S.

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2001 :  11:12:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Tyler. I was there last night too. I was the guy in the first row video taping. It turned out awesome! Drop me a line and we can set up a trade or a B&P or something.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

timreynoldsd1
Is Anybody Here?

9 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2001 :  12:26:33 PM  Show Profile  Send timreynoldsd1 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ya man i will trade you that atlanta show from last year.

Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2001 :  7:16:00 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
sweet!

thats awesome for you, very cool

-p

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2001 :  11:35:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Tyler, it was great seeing you again. I will pass on your story to Tim. Tell your dad it was nice meeting him as well. You don't know how lucky you got it. It is great that your dad is so supportive of you in your music endeavors. So was my dad and it is probably the single most important thing in my life that has gotten me where I am. Good luck with your future and guitar playing. Who knows maybe one day I will be working for you as your tour manager.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000