Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 TR3 B&P (11-17-99) L.A. Key Club
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  7:55:28 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Since this is my favorite TR3 show, it dawned on me that everyone should have a copy of it. Anyone who doesn't have the show, and who wants it, send me an email: klesko@uci.edu

PEACE

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  11:46:15 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Kev, don't get me wrong, I'd love to have the show. I just don't have the money to do a B&P now. And I like TR too much to go for TR3 just yet. Anywho, thanks for the offer.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2001 :  4:06:19 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Kevin, I got the CD'S in the mail yesterday! Thank you very much! They are a couple bad ass shows! Liz
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2001 :  5:18:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey Kevin, can you send me copies of that show. Seems I don't have that one.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  03:47:14 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey Fluffy, I got your email and was about to burn you a copy today when I remembered, did you guys record that one? There were 3 shows from that tour (11/3, 11/17, and 11/19) that got spread and all said recorded by Tim's soundman, which now that I know you would be you right? I think it may have even been Tim that started to spread them in the 1st place. But anyways if you don't have one I'd be glad to hook you up. It's a great show.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  04:24:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It is possible I recorded the show for TR but in any case I never ended up with a copy. That happens sometimes. I would really appreciate a copy. Thanx bud!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000