New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2005 :  12:32:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know we had Tim grace us last year, but any chance he will come back to the northeast any TIMe soon? Just wondering. From the looks of the previous tours and the upcoming one it appears we will have to wait until spring or even later to see his return.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche

Robin
Yak Addict

USA
598 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2005 :  1:14:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Come to Seattle Pam! Peace, Robin
Go to Top of Page

Robin
Yak Addict

USA
598 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2005 :  1:23:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
o.k. maybe that was a little insensitive, I know how hard it is to just fly off to a show no matter how tempting that may be. Seattle is only a two hour plane ride for me so who am I to say. Anyway I feel for you, and hope for a tour that is nearbyPeaec, Robin
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2005 :  1:37:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nah, not at all insensitive. I am so pissed right now it was nice to see your post. Our cable is out for the second day, the tv part, thank god not the computer line, but they can't fix it til Wed. So no TV til Wed at the earliest. I don't watch it much, but the family does so I will be hearing them complain for 3 more days!

I would love to fly out there but with gas prices skyrocketing (no pun intended) the airlines just jacked up their prices so I wouldn't be able to afford it. Also, with my dad not doing well I want to stay a reasonable distance to home.

Come spring, if Tim isn't scheduled to play anywhere near my home, I am going to take a trip to hear him play. I just came back from a road trip (just me) to get some inner peace so I can't justify doing that again so soon.

Enjoy it for me Robin, and don't forget to write a review!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000