Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Forgive Me, I'm Bored.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  1:08:38 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Man, I work at a college gift shop, and there's a game today. But the game is going on right now, and I am bored out of my frikin' mind. Nothing to do, nobody's posting, no emails, can't do anything but listen to this game that I don't care all that much about...can't even listen to Tim cause the cd player is broken....So I'm really bored out to my skull. But at least I'm getting paid. To do nothing.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  1:21:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i have so many things on my mind it hurts.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  1:39:28 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Not that this is a bad job or anything. I mean, lots of pretty girls come in here, I get to sit around and do this (post, email) on some days (when the boss isn't here and I'm in charge - today). I get to "run errands" where I just go do what I want to for an hour or so, do one or two things for the bookstore and then come back, getting paid the whole time....It is pretty cool. And I got my other job thru here, so that's good too...getting paid like I work a fulltime job, and that's handy. That's enough for now...

Erich, feel free to get some things off your mind with this thread. Or email me, I'll be here until 5.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  1:41:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I used to work at Little Caesars out here in wisconsin... and it would get busy from about 5-7 or so... then at 7 we clean... then around 8 everyone else would leave and i would be left alone for 2-3 hours depending on if it were weekday/end... and i would just sit there..... and do jack shit... ofcourse i would listen to tim and such... once i was listening to offering i think... and i didnt get any sleep the night before ... so i started to see things while staring into space and listenin to tim. But i snaped myself out of it and road my skooter around the store till cloasing... thats pretty much what my job entitled.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  2:11:09 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Im bored as well.

Not a damn thing to do.
I get to go home next week, that will be cool.
Im gonna try some new drugs (new to me).
I'll try just about anything once, (so long as I know before hand whats going to happen, i never do anything I havent researched)

so thats all, school suck,

Philip

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  2:16:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jason, check your email and tell me when you get my note...

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  2:30:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
www.snood.com

or if you don't want to download anything,

www.coffeebreakarcade.com

You will never be bored again. You can thank me later.
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  3:28:22 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Erich, I got your email. We'll probably be busy the rest of the day because Ole Miss is getting the hell beat out of them and all our fans will come buy shit and then go get drunk... So we'll be selling the shit they buy. In any event, I'll get back with you later tonight.

Silky...I can't download stuff on this computer, and I can't sit here long enough to play any games successfully. Maybe when I get home and am bored out of my mind (which I will be). But then I'll have Southern Comfort...

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  4:33:38 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
no... don't download snood. I've seen that game ruin people.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  11:48:19 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So I did download snood, and I played it one session (maybe an hour) and then when I tried to start it up again, I couldn't do it without registering, which meant that I had to pay, which I'm obviously not going to do. So I just went back to my playing minesweeper for hours on end. No really, that game is just fun for me. Snood was ok too, and I was getting the hang of it, so who knows. I didn't do the other site.

But Kevin, I can totally see how that game could ruin someone.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2001 :  09:37:53 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
snood will destroy you. you may think you're strong enough, but i garuntee you you're not. i'm in this drama club thing at my school, and people have missed whole scences because of it. superman himself would be helpless against it.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2001 :  11:33:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Jas you don't need to register it... just click on "not yet" and you are good to go.
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2001 :  11:45:21 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ya vol, I did that, but it only worked for the one session (by session I just mean as long as I left the program on the first time, it would play. when I opened it the second, it wouldn't.) So I'll probably just download it again and see if I can make it work. Because I'm bored and don't want to wash my clothes or change my oil like I should.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2001 :  11:55:57 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok, I reinstalled it, and it came up with my same info from last time...I click "not yet" and it goes back to the game screen...and when I click "new game" again, I get the registration message. I think there's no way around registering...

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2001 :  12:31:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's odd... let me see if I can find you a crack for it...
-J

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2001 :  12:42:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Assuming that you have the most recent version... see if this serial works for registering...

-J

Go to Top of Page

ujohnb01
Chatterbox

USA
107 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2001 :  2:01:47 PM  Show Profile  Send ujohnb01 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Why does the man always try to bring us down?

On the 1st day God created Tim.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2001 :  3:01:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you guys should see my mom with snood...she's alwyas like, " you can use the computor in a second, just let me finish this level...I'm on evil 3..."
That game does ruin people...i like diamond mine more, though.

Jay
I'm a total annoyance.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2001 :  2:25:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Done, glad it theoretically worked... also give "Chip Away" a try on that site I listed above... another fun/addictive game.
-J

Go to Top of Page

krystal
Try A Little Harder

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2001 :  4:06:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, Jason. I leave the South for one week and your world falls apart.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2001 :  05:35:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
He has resorted to scamming video games. tsk tsk tsk Although I think you mentioned minesweeper, I can get stuck on that for days. The closer you get the more you wanna keep trying. Save him Krystal!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

krystal
Try A Little Harder

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2001 :  12:21:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
why me? :o)

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2001 :  10:16:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I just kinda figured you were closest!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2001 :  10:25:29 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So this "snood" game. Yeah. Don't ever download that. It is addictive. I probably still like Minesweeper better...I can play that for hours on end...Probably will end up with carpel-tunnel from it.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000