Am I Junior Member now?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  11:15:52 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This is my 100th post *sniff, sniff*

Well first I would like to say, if it wasnt for God I wouldnt be here right now,
Thanks to jon, bob, joey, dan, *sniff* steve, bill, greg, mark, john b.(you know who you are), *sniff* my sound guy billy bob, his wife Mary Ann, and there three severely deformed children (due to the fact that Billy Bob and Mary Ann are also brother and sister), and if im missing anyone I do apologize im a nervous wreck right now *sniff* ive just posted my 100th post *sniff*.

thanks again to all that made this possible,
Philip

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  11:21:16 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That was the most coherent thing I've heard you say. See, you can be funny when you're not high.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  11:25:44 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ha, thanks, i guess

-p

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2001 :  9:55:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The Academy would love to honor you in your achievements in the field of posting. A dinner in your honor will be held with such amazing talents invited(ie:Robert DeNiro, Mr T, all the Victoria Secrets models, Hugh Hefner and friends, Britney Spears, Marilyn Manson, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton, The Rolling Stones, various members of Pink Floyd, Tool, etc.) We will start off with a champagne toast in your honor and then a 5 course dinner(including all your fave foods) Then our guests will speak on the impact your achievement has had in their lives, followed by a performance of TR acoustic and electric with a setlist of your choosing. Hope you can make it, please don't be late. 7pm Nov 18th, 2001. See ya there, should be a great night.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2001 :  9:58:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What happened? You didn't show up. Everyone was so let down, especially the Victoria Secret models. Anyway, we had Carrot Top accept on your behalf. A great night was had by one and all. Wish you could have made it. To bad it was a once in a lifetime event. You only hit 100 posts once in life. Most people never even make it that far. CONGRATULATIONS on your accomplishment.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2001 :  10:53:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can't believe he missed it.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2001 :  05:04:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
By the way, Fred Durst was not invited nor was he in attendance.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2001 :  09:12:53 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yous guys are funny,

besides you posted on the 19, so how could I have made it on the previous night the 18

come on fluffy, you know better than that

but the coolest part was getting to pick the TR setlist,

that would be sweet,

by the was how much does Tim charge for a show,

Philip

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2001 :  10:25:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That was the funny part silly goose. There was no way you could have made it. HA HA HA right over your head. Sorry you missed it. The party and the joke! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

FredDurst
Is Anybody Here?

19 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2001 :  7:43:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wouldn't have come even if you had invited me!!

FD "KING OF ALL I SURVEY"
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2001 :  01:14:56 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
good

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000