New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ryan28
Try A Little Harder

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  12:47:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has there ever been talk about a Tim Reynolds fan club? Members could received an auto'd picture, a t-shirt, poster, etc. and premium seating at TR concerts. I'm sure Tim has a ton of unreleased music that he could make available, what better way than through the fan club.

Maybe a portion of the membership fee could go to some of the fine charities Tim supports. I would definitely sign up as a member, and I am sure there are many more on the board that would as well.

Just some random thoughts....

Ryan

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  01:07:07 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That actually doesn't sound like all that bad of an idea. Count me in.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

ujohnb01
Chatterbox

USA
107 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  02:41:01 AM  Show Profile  Send ujohnb01 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
sounds awesome to me!

On the 1st day God created Tim.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  04:23:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I kinda thought that is what this message board was. Only with no membership fees. I am sure with Tim's off time, we will see some more stuff from him. He has talked about maybe doing some more releases like ID. Recording stuff and releasing free on the website. Keep your fingers crossed, you guys will be the first to know when we have something for you. CHEERS!! to the best fan club a guy could ask for.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  10:25:44 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think ryan was basically saying why don't we have our own whorehouse, I mean WAREhouse. We pay so that we feel specail, we get a little something for it, maybe something that won't be released or whatever...I can dig it.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  4:02:18 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How about this...I know Tim only uses a pick for one show (it is worn out after). I think a good idea would be to give out the picks from the shows. Well, maybe not that explicitly, but I think it would be a cool idea. Of course that would mean the club would be limited to about however many shows there were or something....Anywho, just passing thoughts on...

But a cool thing to do would be to have a concert for the members (partially paid for by their fees) that could be recorded professionally (by kyle ) and sold as a dvd, and we would all feel bad ass because only the special people got to go to that show...

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  4:26:39 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I agree with Fluffy, I always viewed us as already being a fan club.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  4:27:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A private show would be by far the best thing that any artist could ever do for the fans. Fluffy you should definitely see what Tim's thoughts would be on something like that. I can't imagine anything cooler.
-J

Go to Top of Page

jen-jen
Is Anybody Here?

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  6:24:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd be happy just sitting back and drinking a beer at the bar with Tim and Fluffy!

:) JEN (:

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  8:10:37 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I do agree that this is kinda like a fan club. Only Kinda. But it does fine for me, I don't care. I think that has a lot to do with the crowd that some people attract, and Tim just attracts cool people. So a freely available fan club (aka, this) is great for Tim. Other bands might not be able to enjoy such pleasures. Nsync, for example. If they did a message board like this, then they would be flooded with all the little girls drooling over them. Maybe Tim has his share of those too, but at least they don't post a million times a day here. Sorry, I'm ranting.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

krystal
Try A Little Harder

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2001 :  7:49:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
now why did you have to bring NSync into this? :o)

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2001 :  05:47:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Who would ever believe that Nsync came up on the TR message board? The 2 exist in 2 totally different worlds. As we all know, I am a big believer in syncronicity, I sure hope this is not a sign of things to come. TR and Nsync collaboration. Hell NO!! Say it isn't so! What would they call it? "uNSYNCronicity"? I got a better one, "Idiodyssey, the album" (and then I woke up from this nightmare, sweating, heart beating a mile a minute)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000