New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

GrateDMB21
Is Anybody Here?

USA
21 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2005 :  01:04:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Are there Tim Reynolds posters out there? I've been searching for awhile, but no luck. Would love to get my hands on any. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2005 :  03:12:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is definitely a talked about subject on the board. If you go to a concert you can buy small posters for $5, they are based upon the CD artwork with the exception being the Equilibrium posters, but I don't remember seeing them around.

Otherwise they aren't for sale through the internet, unless you find something on Ebay or someone on the board is kind enough to sell you one privately.

Another solution, one that worked for me, is that sometimes the venues will hang posters around with the time and date and Tim's picture on it. Two of the posters on my wall are from two concerts I was at, and I have found those to be my favorite ones, especially the one signed by Tim. Good luck.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2005 :  10:49:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
FAQ: Posters can be acquired by emailing Fluffy. Obviously I can't do anything about them while I am out on TouR, but when I am back at the office I can take care of it. I hope to get pics of them up on the website at some point. Right now I have Nomadic Wavelength, ChaosView, and Parallel Universe @ $5 each. Easiest way to recieve them is to send a poster tube to me with your payment and the small addition of postage(2 or 3 bucks should cover it) and make sure to include your return address(the address you want them shipped to).

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

GrateDMB21
Is Anybody Here?

USA
21 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2005 :  12:44:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy

FAQ: Posters can be acquired by emailing Fluffy. Obviously I can't do anything about them while I am out on TouR, but when I am back at the office I can take care of it. I hope to get pics of them up on the website at some point. Right now I have Nomadic Wavelength, ChaosView, and Parallel Universe @ $5 each. Easiest way to recieve them is to send a poster tube to me with your payment and the small addition of postage(2 or 3 bucks should cover it) and make sure to include your return address(the address you want them shipped to).

I sent you an email. Just waiting for a reply so I can send that out to you. Thanks
Go to Top of Page

kjemtrud
Is Anybody Here?

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2005 :  12:14:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been in search of a tour poster from UW-Stout on april 5th of 02. Anyone have a copy of it? E-mail me!! kjemtrud@alliedhomenet.com

Kyle
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000