Tim Accompaniment?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  6:45:45 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I dont know about some of you, but sometimes I get aked to play at partys (ie. frat house's) for the $$$. Well they all scream out request's in a druken state, (rude as fuck). Dave songs they scream alot, im not knocking dave (im one of the biggest fans), but I cant help it if this is what they scream. So "they" need to strip the dave part out of "live at luther college" CD. So just timmy is there, and you can play along. That would help me out greatly, when I get so fucking tired of playing a certain dave song, i can just trip or get high and pretend im playing with timmah!!!

Oh that would be so sweet, then again im stoned as usual,

Philip

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  6:54:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i couldnt really grasp what you were trying to say.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

atlantamusician
Is Anybody Here?

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  7:12:42 PM  Show Profile  Send atlantamusician an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey, let me know if ya ever want to get together and play for the hell of it some time

"I read the news today oh boy"
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  7:13:21 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm with Erich.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  7:56:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
he saying they should just release tim's part of luther college onto a cd and they you could play along and pretend to be dave and wear shiney shoes and it would be like jamming with timmy, pretty cool idea i suppose

Peace
Jon

"Live as if you're already dead..."
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  7:56:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
He's saying something to the effect of Karioke, but instead of the voice being taken out, he would like it if the rhythm guitar were taken out... so he could play along without hearing Dave's guitar... or something to that effect.
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  8:12:53 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh I see. Yeah, that would be interesting for me.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  11:11:25 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for explaining everyone, I went back and re-read it later, and didnt know for a second what the hell i was tring to get across to everyone.

oh well

-p

Go to Top of Page

ujohnb01
Chatterbox

USA
107 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  02:54:01 AM  Show Profile  Send ujohnb01 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Whts up man?
I hope all is well!
I will talk to you tomorrow
Peace,
BJ

On the 1st day God created Tim.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  04:17:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Crash, I just figured you were HIGH when you typed it. Pretty novel idea though. I would love to hear that.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  10:51:46 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey fluffy, I resemble that remark... i mean i resent that remark,

do realize im not always high,
Philip

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2001 :  9:39:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Really? I was actually just going on all your posts which mentioned it. No disrespect intended. Take a toke and relax. Its all good!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/19/2001 :  9:51:58 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
puff puff give, im about to try salvia

i wonder if its all that good or not,

some say so,

we shall see,

Philip

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2001 :  12:01:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ENJOY!! Be sure to let us know how it was.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2001 :  09:16:12 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well to be very blunt, it SUCKED!

Well i found out that two of my friends back home had tried the same shit. It worked for one, but not the other.

So I guess its a hit or miss kind of thing.

oh well, time for some smack,
Philip

just kidding about the smack

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2001 :  10:22:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Glad to hear that. About the smack thing, sorry about the Salvia thing. Better luck next time. Maybe you should stick to getting high.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2001 :  01:04:14 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah i think ill do that,

but,

my friends said i did the salvia thing wrong,

oh well, im gonna grow some mushrooms next,

-p

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2001 :  01:10:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What are you working thru a checklist. Things I gotta do:
1)Pot
2)Salvia
3)Mushroom
4)
5)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2001 :  01:27:54 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
pretty much,

i would like to try everything once,

its only fair to the other drugs,

-p

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2001 :  01:33:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wouldn't want anyone or anything to feel left out. Good Thinking!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Micheal
Try A Little Harder

USA
50 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2001 :  12:50:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Micheal's Homepage  Send Micheal an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Crash, last time I tried listening to luther college, I noticed that dave and TIM's guitars are panned slightly opposite of each other in the stereo field. Maybe you can just un-plug dave's side and jam to TIM's side with only a little bit of dave bleeding in.

Peace

LONG LIVE GEORGE HARRISON!!!!

Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2001 :  12:21:59 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Micheal ill sure try that.

-p

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000