Che Tab?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

guitarisPIMP
Yak Addict

Niue
587 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2005 :  7:26:00 PM  Show Profile  Send guitarisPIMP an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Anyone worked anything out?

How about Vantage Point or Uncle Chair, any of the new ones?

my favorite color is go fuck yourself. :D

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2005 :  7:38:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have a good bit done, I'll tab it out soon, as soon as I get that fucking riff down. Che I mean. I'll get to work on finishing it, I am tabbing from the Brooklyn show. My friends are impressed with how much I can play thus far.

I'll try Vantage Point too, I love that song.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

Batstone
Chatterbox

Canada
281 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2005 :  8:18:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Batstone's Homepage  Send Batstone an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah post that now!

www.myspace.com/adambatstone
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2005 :  07:55:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No time, I'll get around to it soon once I know the song better, I haven't had time to work with the Brooklyn video yet, so I haven't sat myself down in front of it to work it out en total.

*Worked out a bit more last night. Hopefully, I can get the bulk of it figured out this weekend.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

anthony1832
Try A Little Harder

USA
63 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2005 :  11:46:42 AM  Show Profile  Send anthony1832 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Here is part of the Che tab. Sorry I can't get the rest, im trying, but its so hard. FYI when i play this tab i usually dont stick to it exactly, i just go with what sounds good. However i tabbed it with a program that slows the song down to 30%, so every note is pretty much correct.

e---10------10------12/10---7-----------7-7-----5-----------5--5----5----3-------
B----8-------8--------------------------7-7-----5-----------5--5----5-------5~-
G-------------------------------------------------------5------------------------
D-------9----------------------------7-------------------------------------------
A----------------------------------9-----------------7---------------------------
E--------------------------------7-----------------5--------------5-------------0

e----------------------------------------------------------------------
B-----3-----3----5-p-3--0------0-0---------------------------------------------
G-----2-----2-----------0------0-0----2-----------0---------------------------
D----------------------------0--------2-----2--4----------5-----------------
A--------------------------2-------------0--------------2-----------------
E-0------0-------------------------------------------0--------------------
Go to Top of Page

Bakun214
Try A Little Harder

USA
76 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2005 :  4:58:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Bakun214 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hello.. Yes, I too shall work on this tab as soon as I get that riff down. I do have the rest done, i could post that. I'm sure I will when I get the time. The video I am using is 7/11, Ann Arbor, so it's accurate. I'll get it done as soon as possible.

Aliens from other dimensions love you man...
Go to Top of Page

anthony1832
Try A Little Harder

USA
63 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2005 :  11:49:48 PM  Show Profile  Send anthony1832 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was at 7/11 ann arbor, front row with the video camera, off to the side, where were u at?
Go to Top of Page

Bakun214
Try A Little Harder

USA
76 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2005 :  4:55:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Bakun214 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Front row...I saw you, I think I talked a bit with you also. Were you on the left side of the stage?

Aliens from other dimensions love you man...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000