New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  3:25:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good god 600 posts is an average member, i'm so curious to see whats after that its eating me up inside! Maybe once we get up to 10,000 our titles will all say "Tim's tour manager" hehe.

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  3:37:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If you get to 10,000 a message pops up that says "Lay off the keys Gates."
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  7:55:42 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll bet that's a jsoldo trick.....

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  8:01:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Fluffy's Average Member

FYI, "member" is slang for a man's genitals, when i glanced at the topic title i thought this thread was going to be an insult about Fluffy being just "average", haha i got a quick laugh anyway

Peace
Jon

"Behold, the power of cheese"
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  8:02:54 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
that's what I at first thought too

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  11:09:52 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ha, yeah I thought that as well.

hahaha, too funny

-p

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  12:06:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why are you all thinking about Fluffy's MEMBER????????

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  03:54:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just think how I felt when I opened the list and saw that post! It is a little bizarre that you are all so fascinated with this AVERAGE MEMBER.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  12:16:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I still wanna know what happens after 2000 posts
And how cum no ones talking about members anymore?
Boo Hoo!

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  6:17:52 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
leave my member out of this! it's gotten stuck before. well, they shouldn't have a hard drive and insert button.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  11:55:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This one ought to throw the newer MEMBERS for a loop. This was in a time long before Chatterboxes and Yak Addicts. Once I was an AVERAGE MEMBER. Then I found "THE PUMP", now I am Fluffy-esque!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  12:07:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And I am hung like a yak!

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  12:11:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My penis is two inches............from the floor.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  12:13:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Or at least 2 guitars from the floor!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  12:14:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
DUAL guitars, in pcbdmb's case.(or is it DUEL, HEHE)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  12:16:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
2 tiiiiiiiiiiiny guitars.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  12:21:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No more DUAL for me! What is it now? Triumvirate? Triplicate? Tripoli?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  12:22:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL!!! I don't know what to make of that. IF there is one word I NEVER use in conjuction with my penis, its TINY. Wait no its not TINY!! I meant the word I NEVER use in conjuntion with my penis is tiny. ACKKK Thats no better. I never use TINY in conjuction with my penis. There thats better. Now I wish I could just get everyone else to stop using the word TINY in conjunction with my penis.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  12:24:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TRIPLE WORD SCORE!! Touche!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  12:35:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Were you afraid that someone would do something like....this?

Fluffy said:
quote:

my penis is tiny.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  12:40:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I wouldn't advertise something like that to the board pcbdmb. These guys can be kinda harsh about a thing like that. I do admire your courage in admitting it so proudly though. You know they make DEVICES for that exact problem, you might want to look into it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  12:45:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Who's advertising? I'm simply exploiting.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  02:17:35 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Weights, man. Just duct tape a two gallon jug of milk to your dick and hang it there for two weeks. Then you'll have a spaghetti dick, but at least it won't be short.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  06:04:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The better to whip you with when you mention John Tesh again!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  10:12:09 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
John Tesh...did you say John Tesh...the T(ou)R manager talking about John Tesh...does that mean we might get to see them together sometime??

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  11:42:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I thought Jon Soldo would have chimed in by now, but I guess he's off burning the purple gown and all his pics of Fluffy. Fluffy why are you doing this to poor Jon again. It's John Tesh not John TUSH!!!!!! and its J-O-N.....not J-O-H-N!!!!!

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  7:40:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I bet you'd like him to be John TUSH though evergreen.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  02:34:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"I said lord take me downtown, I'm just looking for some TUSH!!!"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  10:59:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ZZ Top kicks ass.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  1:10:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Plus they get all the kewl chicks, even with those old fogey beards! I saw that car at the R'n'R Hall of Fame. Kinda kewl, in a silly, wish-I-could-have-it kinda way!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  1:15:32 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WOOHOO, I have an old fogey beard!!!

I kick ass!!

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  1:22:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hope it helps you get the chicks, but just to be safe, I would take the car.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  1:24:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The R'n'R hall of fame kicks so much ass. What a cool place.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  1:29:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yea I was lucky enuf to get to go by there once with T'n'T when we played Cleaveland(spelled wrong on purpose). I wish I had had a little more time to check it out. But I got pictures of all of us in front of it someplace. You know, they may already be on the website. I will have to look into that. It really is kewl place. Only strange thing is they keep all this junk around. All this really old stuff. Seemingly useless, like old broken guitars, ripped shirts, and peoples used clothes. Kinda like a Museum/thrift store. They got mad when I tried to try stuff on. Like I am gonna buy something without trying it on. What do they think I am an idiot.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  1:44:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey pcbdmb, Your right I'm a tush kinda girl. I LOVE butts, BUT NOT JOHN TESH'S. He has a rather flat ass! Concaveman is what we like to yell out the window when we're cruisin.

Did you know they wouldn't let FRANZ ZAPPA into the rnr hall of fame! But they let zztop. EEEEEEEEK!!!!!!! And Yes since my roommate moved out, I will never listen to another zztop song again! Sorry guys but thats one band that doesn't do it for me.

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  6:24:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I said lord take her downtown, she's just lookin' for some TUSH!!!

Hey, who is FRANZ ZAPPA, is he any relation to Frank?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000