my head aches!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  10:24:49 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
FUCK!(and I love how it doest edit what i say on this board)

Im sick and tired of my girlfriend, bitching about how much time we dont spend together!

She knew up front that I was a basket case, and knew I couldnt handle being around someone all fucking day long.

arg!

im high,
Philip

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  08:02:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe you should get high. OOOPs, I just noticed that you signed, "I'm High" Doah, guess I was high when I missed that. Wait a minute, I don't get high. Crash take another toke for me! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  09:57:32 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
will do mr.fluffy

-p

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  10:08:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nice of you to help a brotha out!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  1:50:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think its obvious that you don't deserve your girlfriend, she needs a sensitive man who'll give her the attention she needs. Why don't ya send her my way, i'm working on a harem.

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  1:58:02 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Come on now, Isaac, dont be like that.

I truly care about her, just cant handle the whole 24/7 thing.

But things are getting better, I hope.

See the real problem is we got together when we were in high school (17 years old), and now we are almost through with out BA. We both have changed so much, were two different people then when we started out.

She listen's to some shitty music though, all kinds of rap and pop music. I really cant be around her when she's listening to music.
(Its such a shame people can get famous and never know what talent is)

Oh, she doesnt like the Tim Reynolds!

Music is such a huge part of my life, i really cant ignore it when people listen to sucky music. I think its a direct reflection on their personality.

so there you have it,
im gonna smoke now,
Philip

Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  2:02:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Then why are you still going out with her? If she's not the one for you then explain that to her and move on to the next sperm bank.

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  2:03:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"Kick her to the curb man, girls get to be too much of a hassle. It's like cube said, 'Life aint nothing but bitches and money'...and theres alway the ban ... of the hand." - Chasing Amy.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000