Dawn of the Dead FOR REAL!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2005 :  4:01:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My friend in New Orleans heard something on NPR today, so I started looking. Whodda thunk it?

BBC News

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2005 :  4:09:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
and this is a GREAT listen:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=1484923

(once to the page, click LISTEN)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2005 :  4:42:33 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL!!! A caller that called in was named Buffy... are these guys serious???

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2005 :  4:44:46 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LMAO, this is just too much!!!

Caller: "If I kill a zombie, will there be legal ramifications, since they are undead?"

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2005 :  5:07:09 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy

My friend in New Orleans heard something on NPR today, so I started looking. Whodda thunk it?

BBC News

quote:
Last Updated: Friday, 1 April, 2005, 17:00 GMT 18:00 UK

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2005 :  7:19:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Zombies... FUCK YEAH!

Go to Top of Page

Batstone
Chatterbox

Canada
281 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2005 :  7:56:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Batstone's Homepage  Send Batstone an AOL message  Reply with Quote
um.. is this real

www.myspace.com/adambatstone
Go to Top of Page

pants_happy
Chatterbox

412 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2005 :  8:42:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...look at the date...april fools.
no bbc news in the location bar, but it links to
bbc news. and wait, when you search for the story
on bbc news, IT'S NOT THERE!
Go to Top of Page

Mechman293
Chatterbox

129 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2005 :  10:03:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Batstone

um.. is this real

once April Fools is over those Resident Evil skillz are going to come in handy

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  08:09:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Look at the web address if you're questioning its authenticity.

Go to Top of Page

pants_happy
Chatterbox

412 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  08:27:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
exactly.
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  09:26:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
you ever see Sean of the dead?

amazing! I love the foreshadowing
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2005 :  10:55:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I need to see that movie. I'll have to put it on my Netflix list.
Go to Top of Page

guitarisPIMP
Yak Addict

Niue
587 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2005 :  9:09:03 PM  Show Profile  Send guitarisPIMP an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://fox.prodigal.ca/archives/005454.html

that pretty much explains it.

my favorite color is go fuck yourself. :D
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2005 :  12:49:31 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i think the real question is: what do you do if you're playing a fantasy rpg, and there's an undead party member who has run out of hp? what do you do in a situation like that? can you heal or ressurect him? isn't bringing back to life someone who's undead kind of like killing him? generally life spells hurt undead. but then, it's not like he has any hp to take away. . .

this is why i never allow the undead near me. they have their place, and that's at the business end of a shotgun.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

guitarted
Chatterbox

Canada
487 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2005 :  12:57:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yea the undead are messed up, I have trouble understanding it. Especially in World of Warcraft... There are Undead Priests!! It boggles my mind.

I second the shotgun motion

Tim, come to Canada!
Go to Top of Page

Mechman293
Chatterbox

129 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2005 :  01:00:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by guitarted

Yea the undead are messed up, I have trouble understanding it. Especially in World of Warcraft... There are Undead Priests!! It boggles my mind.

I second the shotgun motion

Oh good, I thought it was only me who didn't understand the Undead Priest with there array of Shadow spells...Fear is not my ally.

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2005 :  01:11:28 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
undead priest: an ecumenical conundrum.

there's an undead priest character in the multiplayer of time splitters future perfect. the skin is badass, black robe with the hood over the skeleton face. fire fucking ruins him, though.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000