Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Zach De La Rocha called, he wants his sound back.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2005 :  8:38:52 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So Limp Bizkit has a new single with their old guitarist. The song is pretty bad, but the fact that he blantantly stole Rage's sound is just unexcusable. Come back with a new sound, that's great and dandy, but make sure it's your own.

If you really want to hear it, I'll post a link. I won't right now because the link is extremely long and you guys know how annoying that is.

"Now that's ripe!"

lnk cr b82rez 2g4
"Me was tryin' to save time."

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  03:00:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If the song is The Truth, then im actualy quite surprised its Limp Bizkit. Youre right, it sounds a lot like Rage. But its slighty reassuring that this is far less childish than most of the other complete and utter shit thyeve done. Im actualy quite impressed that they would do an 8 track, 30 minute, "policaly charged" album, and that Wes would com back for that.

But thats giving them a lot more credit as a band than you really would want to. the review on allmusic says it best:

>>First things first: of course it's better than Results May Vary. How could it not be? But let's not get ahead of ourselves -- Charmbracelet is better than Glitter [...], but that doesn't mean you'd want to listen to [it].<<

You can listen to the song on www.LimpBizkit.com , it plays automatically.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  4:00:57 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i'm surprised that a certain red hatted growlsmith (i don't use his name) has anything at all to say about politics. more still, i'm surprised that anyone really cares what he has to say about politics.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000