Taping / Trading / Recording
 tr2005-04-09.flac16 ON ARCHIVE!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2005 :  2:31:06 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
skyline has been nice enough to host the torrent for this show, which can be started with this link:

tr2005-04-09.sbd.flac16

File is 463 MB. Any questions, feel free to ask here.

Tim Reynolds
2005/04/09
Crossroad's
Huntsville, AL

Source: DSBD -> CD -> Flac16
Taper: Crossroads Soundman

Track |			Name                  	             |	Time  |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

d1t01	Intro							00:24
d1t02	Temporary Pickle					02:42
d1t03	Jemez Rolling Waves					03:18
d1t04	Hopeful Heresy						04:17
d1t05	Babylon	(1)						04:02
d1t06	Che 							03:04
d1t07	Electro-magnetic Waves Expanding Infinitely		02:18
d1t08	Flourescence						04:06
d1t09	Feeling Doors						04:28
d1t10	Don't Know What						04:01
d1t11	Danger - Doom						04:38
d1t12	Quick Quarks Time Traveling Through Your Eyeballs	02:33
d1t13	Indoctrinate						03:30
d1t14	Betrayal						03:28
d1t15	Kundalini Bonfire					05:25
d1t16	Mercury Direct						04:51
d1t17	Radar Contact						04:09
d1t18	Plastic Man						03:56

Disc One Total:							65:10

d2t01	Put The Gas Mask On (2)					07:20
d2t02	Snake							05:39
d2t03	Face Off						05:17
d2t04	From This World (3)					09:25
d2t05	All You Need Is Love (4)				03:40
d2t06	Eura's Song						01:02
d2t07	Whole Lotta Love (5)					05:41

Disc Two Total:							38:04

Show Total:  						       103:11

Notes:
(1) Aphrodite's Child
(2) Skull and Bones Intro
(3) Hear My Train A Comin' Intro - Jimi Hendrix Tease
(4) Beatles
(5) Led Zeppelin

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke

skyline
Chatterbox

USA
143 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2005 :  4:02:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit skyline's Homepage  Send skyline an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Can't wait to hear this. Thanks!

http://www.dmbforums.com
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2005 :  11:56:35 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I jumped off this torrent. Trying to get this up to the archive.

If someone wants to use the torrent, just let me know and I'll get back on.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

guitarisPIMP
Yak Addict

Niue
587 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2005 :  10:05:29 AM  Show Profile  Send guitarisPIMP an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'd like to grab it, please.

my favorite color is go fuck yourself. :D
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2005 :  10:14:20 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I had to rework the naming scheme a little to make sure everything fit with the Etree Standards so I can upload this show to the archive (can be found in my signature). I am currently uploading this show to their server. When that's done, I'll make the torrent link valid again if you'd rather do torrent than FTP through the archive. Doesn't matter.

But for now, the only option is to wait, at least until I get the show to the archive.

My apologies about the mix up. Etree didn't like my naming manner, so I had to change it.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

guitarisPIMP
Yak Addict

Niue
587 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2005 :  12:37:29 PM  Show Profile  Send guitarisPIMP an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's fine, i'm patient. Will it work if I just leave my torrent window up until you reopen yours? That way by the time I'm done my busy sunday, it may already be DLing.

Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2005 :  1:44:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i'll wait for the archive link. but thanks a lot :)

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2005 :  2:22:43 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by guitarisPIMP

That's fine, i'm patient. Will it work if I just leave my torrent window up until you reopen yours? That way by the time I'm done my busy sunday, it may already be DLing.

Nah, it won't. The torrent file will actually change, because the contents of the files has changed. I apologize for this... Really I spent two weeks trying to make everything perfect and in the end I just found some way to fuck it up...

But now, the show is prime, from what I can tell. The version the archive will have will be the final and proper version. I'll have to remake the torrent file, however, to be able to use the tracker skyline graciously provided.

FYI the archive will have a copy of the show in about 30 minutes. Their disc has been full so I kept not being able to upload the show, but it looks like it's working now. Almost done, just 3 songs left. After that, I'm not sure how long the process to get the show accepted and listed takes, maybe Erich can say. But soon, anyway.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2005 :  2:49:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
it varies. Ive had shows accepted in mere minutes. Ive had other shows that took a night.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2005 :  3:07:46 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well the show is uploaded, I got things fixed up, and now I'm just waiting on the md5 verification, and then [I guess] the show goes public.

I did notice, however, on some other peoples TR shows, they'd included a flac per song version, and also a whole show .zip file. How'd they do that, exactly? I don't guess it really matters, it just looks like it'd be convenient. However, if you're using ftp, it'd really be just as easy to go per file. Anyway. Just curious.

The archive is very efficient (or so it seems) in their uploading process.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2005 :  4:06:54 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok, it's up! DIG IN!!!

If you're doing these out of order... I'd highly recommend starting with "Betrayal" and then "Che" and going from there. Listen to Betrayal.. it's an amazing song that I guess is new... no one's been talking about it, as everyone seems preoccupied with Che. But listen to Betrayal!

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2005 :  4:10:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
archive automaticaly creates a .zip of the show so you can download it all at once.

the tim section of the archive is one of my homepages (you can have multiple on FireFox), and its sweet to see a new show on there other than the sept '04 one

thanks for your work Jason, im going to dig in right now and review it for the page when i can

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2005 :  4:15:28 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Erich

archive automaticaly creates a .zip of the show so you can download it all at once.

the tim section of the archive is one of my homepages (you can have multiple on FireFox), and its sweet to see a new show on there other than the sept '04 one

thanks for your work Jason, im going to dig in right now and review it for the page when i can

I noticed the zip. That's cool. Another reason to like the archive. They've got their stuff together.

Yep, I have three homepages in Firefox.

And for the work... it was a labor of love. I enjoyed it so much, I wish I had about 5 more shows I could track and play with, and upload. Man I'm telling you, it was so much fun... The music isn't even my music, but I feel proud having put the show on the archive.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2005 :  4:33:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You know as well as I do that i know exactly what you mean. Im sitting on a TR3 show thats on my drive that I need to upload, I think i'll try to do that tonight. its an early 90s one that i got but never spread because I had a few tracking problems when I first got it.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2005 :  11:38:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Gas Mask has a Skull & Bones intro. Poem he wrote:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5499

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2005 :  12:04:05 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Gas Mask has a Skull & Bones intro. Poem he wrote:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5499

I thought about including that in the notes section. Actually I believe at one point I did have it included... I guess somewhere along the way I excluded it. Should I modify the setlist and all that? I think it's an important note.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2005 :  12:37:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think you have it up there, unless you changed it after my post. If you had it and i missed it, my mistake

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2005 :  08:45:18 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I think you have it up there, unless you changed it after my post. If you had it and i missed it, my mistake

Ah, yes, I didn't make any changes, so I must have not taken it out the first time through. excellent... So yeah, it was there and you missed it.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

skyline
Chatterbox

USA
143 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2005 :  1:27:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit skyline's Homepage  Send skyline an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just finished listening. Solid show

Thanks again!

http://www.dmbforums.com
Go to Top of Page

pman13a
Is Anybody Here?

16 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2005 :  4:37:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
this is a great show, thanks for puting it up
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2005 :  5:42:08 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thanks to you both! Mostly thanks to TR, though.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

guitarisPIMP
Yak Addict

Niue
587 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2005 :  7:19:08 PM  Show Profile  Send guitarisPIMP an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm listening to it now, on Kundalini, and this is a fucking SEEexxy show. Trippy ending to kundalini, cool how he plugs in his electric during the loop.

Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2005 :  7:25:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jason - do you have any other new shows you can listen to? if you do, on 4/9 at the very end of Dont Know What (after the song) he doodles something that has a slight similarity to Feeling Doors. I think its a new one, but im not 100% sure.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2005 :  9:49:13 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, definately. At first I had that one labeled "Sincerity" which you can see is on the setlist, but I'm just not convinced he played the whole thing or something... like you said, it sounds like a noodle, not a song.

But take a look at the setlist picture... after Don't Know What, there's a listing for "Sincerity". So maybe that's what it is, he's just working it out. Don't know, but I'd love to. For now, though, in your mind, you can call it Sincerity. :)

Oh, and nah, I don't have any other 2005 shows I can listen to. Wish I did.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Mechman293
Chatterbox

129 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2005 :  12:11:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thx enthuTIMsiast for hosting the show up, just finished listening to the whole setlist. awesome show (!)

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2005 :  08:42:48 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mechman293

Thx enthuTIMsiast for hosting the show up(!)

No problem, my pleasure!

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000