Getting Petroglyph and ID?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mge
Is Anybody Here?

2 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  3:55:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can't seem to access the FTP Site, even though the website says it's online.

Is there anyone out there who would be willing to hook me up with Petroglyph and ID (hopefully in SHN format) and the Cover Art and such for these? If so, I'd be more than happy to set up a bittorrent for both and stay on it, so there's another way to get at them.

Let me know if there's anyone out there that can help.

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  3:59:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Other than the FTP, I dunno what to tell you. Try downloading Smart FTP from download.com and signing on, I always found that client to be reliable to get on the TR FTP.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  4:19:53 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
do you have a fast connection? If so, and you can do AIM, then I can get them both to you that way.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

mge
Is Anybody Here?

2 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2005 :  6:44:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@enthuTIMsiast

I can run an FTP site if you'd be willing to upload them that way. I'm on a university connection, so the upload should be very fast.

Get in touch with me on AIM: "V Lambardo"
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2005 :  09:01:00 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
will do. Currently my home internet isn't working, but when it is I'll get with you.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  11:49:20 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
did you ever get these two albums? I can still get them to you if you want.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000