Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Calling All Silky_The_Pimps!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2005 :  1:14:26 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Silky, man, I really hope you can make it to the Huntsville show!! I'd love to see you there. A great time was had by everyone from the messae board last night! (That's me and Fluffy, in case you were wondering).

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke

Kenneth
Chatterbox

218 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2005 :  4:02:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey enthuTimsiast... I haven't really seen anyone from this board mention the Huntsville show except for you so I'm going to be looking out for you, even though I have no idea what you look like. I'm assuming you will be there kind of early so if I see anyone mulling around outside before doors open I'm going to say.... "where's enthuTimsiast".

If I can remember I'll wear my Red Sox cap so in case you see me holla. I just can't hardly wait. Are you going to the B'ham show on Tuesday? The guy at Zydeco said it was going to be standing. I'm not happy about that but he also said he wasn't sure. Anyway... hope I get to meet you Saturday.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2005 :  4:13:03 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Last night's show was standing only. I stood about 4 feet from TIM most of the night. Not a long set, so it's not bad standing.

Bham is 4 hrs for me, so that's out. Wish, but doubtful.

Yeah, I should be there plenty early and should have time to mill around annoyingly. I'll be they good looking guy....

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2005 :  2:38:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jason, just saw this... I really wish I could have made it! Unfortunately, it would have been a ridiculous price for me to pay to go to the show because of my car. Reason being, one of my tires has a big crack in the sidewall... now, this makes me nervous enough driving around town (reason I didn't drive down myself and stay for the second Atlanta show), let alone driving to Alabama and back. Under normal circumstances I'd just replace the tire, but they're a discontinued tread pattern and I can't find one to replace the old one, which means I'd have to buy 4 new tires for the car... which of course I wouldn't have any problems doing except that I'm actively looking for a new car and will be selling my current car any time.

With the tires that it needs costing between $180-$200 a piece, that's $800+ that's supposed to go toward the down payment on a new car that I'd be flushing down the toilet because I'd never get that money back out of the car when I sell it. I'd rather let the next owner worry about tires. Sooooo, I'm trying to limp it through until I buy a new ride which could be any time. So a few more weeks and I'd probably have been able to go but such is life.

Long story short, I'd have come otherwise! I was really hoping to see you in Atlanta but I understand that sometimes work beckons. Next tour that comes to the South, we'll just need to make a point of meeting up at one of the shows!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2005 :  8:55:37 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I feel you on the tire issue. If I'd have known the circumstances, I'd have been more likely to cruise to ATL. Sure would have been fun.

But yeah, next time, we'll definately have to meet up. Me you and Fluffy Rew and TIM could have a hell of a time.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000