tickets
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

HChaikuwarrior
Is Anybody Here?

28 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  1:22:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
does anyone know where tickets are sold...? at the door?

Kenneth
Chatterbox

218 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  1:49:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Call the venue. If they're not selling them then they can tell you how to get them. I got tickets to the Birmingham and Huntsville shows. Both places were selling tickets. You pick them up at the door. I wouldn't wait until the day of the show though. There may not be any left.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  2:13:24 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey man we'll probably see each other at the Huntsville show.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Kenneth
Chatterbox

218 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  2:31:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cool. Hope to see you there. I'll be there kind of early because I will get a good seat and I've never been to this place so I want to make sure I find it ok. In the past, I've shown up for his shows about an hour before doors would open and have always gotten front row center. And if I have to run over someone on the way in then so be it. When the doors open... watch out!!!
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  4:26:44 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
long as you don't run over me. And maybe we can share front and center? Be fair, eh? ;)

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Kenneth
Chatterbox

218 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  4:46:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh I'll definitely share. I was just kidding about the whole running people down part. There will be plenty of good seats available. I'm really looking forward to this show though. It's been a while since I've been to one. I need to get my fix. I wish the Birmingham date was a weekend show also. It's on a Tuesday night. I know I'm going to pay for that one on Wednesday. Night guy is definitely going to screw morning guy.
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  5:19:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am surprised anyone from the raw hick south listens to TR.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000