New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

zakkwyle234
Try A Little Harder

Canada
71 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2005 :  8:33:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ahhhhhhhhhhh damn it! i just found out some news today that some might think is awesome. however, in my situation it isn't AT ALL. my girl friend who i've been with for a year (03/13) says she is POSITIVE that she is preg....can't even finish the word. my mind is in knots and my whole body has felt fucked up and somewhat numb from stress all day. i just had to get this out of me, since i obviously can't tell anyone i know yet. sorry for the dumb post.

"of all the things i've lost in life, i miss my mind the most"

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2005 :  8:39:30 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hardly dumb. you slipped one past the goalie, and now you and her have a tough choice to make. i don't really know what to tell you.

if you need to scream, do so from the chest, not the throat.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

zakkwyle234
Try A Little Harder

Canada
71 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2005 :  8:40:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah, it is pretty messed up. it's like a bad dream that just shouldn't be real.

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2005 :  8:41:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow. I wish you luck dealing with the situation and I hope everything works out for the best.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

zakkwyle234
Try A Little Harder

Canada
71 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2005 :  8:41:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks arthen.

Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2005 :  8:43:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just repeat serenity now... serenity now, etc. Surely the real insanity will come later. Actually I find the best way to relieve stress is meditation, but whatever it takes just try to relax because stressing doesn't accomplish anything. Neither does relaxing but it just seems to feel better.

Go to Top of Page

zakkwyle234
Try A Little Harder

Canada
71 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2005 :  8:46:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i wish i could do something to relax. i'm actually thinkin about leaving work and just sleeping for as long as i can. in the bed alone of course, the only way i EVER wanna sleep again.

Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2005 :  8:50:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I mean you can't really call what you were doing sleeping. Like the Seinfield thing where he says he doesn't know how sleeping got dragged into all of that. Cause that's definitely not sleep. Just be kind to yourself.

Go to Top of Page

zakkwyle234
Try A Little Harder

Canada
71 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2005 :  8:58:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i know, i'm trying to be kind to myself, it's hard right now...all i can do is just hope she's wrong.

Go to Top of Page

zakkwyle234
Try A Little Harder

Canada
71 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2005 :  9:07:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
this ever happen to anyone else in here?

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2005 :  9:21:17 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
no. i don't have sex as a rule. this is part of the reason why. it's a tough situation to be in, though. if she isn't wrong, you two have to decide if you want the child or not, and take whatever steps you have to depending on your and her decision. if there doesn't seem to be a "right" answer, then wouldn't that mean there is no "wrong" answer, too?

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

zakkwyle234
Try A Little Harder

Canada
71 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2005 :  9:28:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hmmmm.... something to ponder. i'm more worried for her, being in university, that's going to mess up her life. if she is right, i know what should be done because we can't handle it (i'm going back to university and she's already in her 2nd year), but i really don't know if i could do something like that. so if she's right, i know the right thing to do......but i don't know if i could do it.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2005 :  9:37:56 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've had one serious scare, an ex girlfriend was two weeks late, but it turned out that it was just late because of stress. Do yourselves a favor, and go over to Planned Parenthood TOGETHER, and get tested. Otherwise, neither of you will rest until you know for sure. If it turns out negative, breath a deep sigh of relief and be careful from here on out. If it is positve, then like everyone has been saying... you have some serious decisions to make. My only advice, do what you think will be best for the child... not what will be best for you.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2005 :  9:38:48 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
it's a dreadful decision. and there will be people who judge you based on it. i for one will not.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

zakkwyle234
Try A Little Harder

Canada
71 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2005 :  10:01:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yup, i told her to get tested, she won't because she thinks it's embarrassing, she won't even purchase a test or let me purchase one for her (us), because someone might see one of us getting it. she isn't being very mature about it, which is what we need to do, obviously. and it leaves me like this. yeah, dan, i know there will be cunts there to judge, but it's me not them, that's something i have never let alter my decisions.

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2005 :  10:14:34 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
good man.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Robin
Yak Addict

USA
598 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2005 :  10:40:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go get her a home pregnancy test at the store and do it together.Then you can take the time to make a decision. It's always hard no matter what,and the hell with anyone who has the nerve to make judgements.It's not the end of the world,it happens to the best of us. At least we live in a country where no matter how painful, you have a safe choice.Good luck and try not to stress.Peace, Robin
Go to Top of Page

zakkwyle234
Try A Little Harder

Canada
71 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2005 :  10:53:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks, robin.

Go to Top of Page

zakkwyle234
Try A Little Harder

Canada
71 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2005 :  10:54:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
.........hey on the bright side, i just looked to the left of my post and realized i got my 1st guitar today.

Go to Top of Page

zakkwyle234
Try A Little Harder

Canada
71 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2005 :  11:43:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thank ya'll for the kind words, was good to be able to get some of that off my chest. i'm gonna head home. later.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2005 :  6:49:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Man you definitely need to know for sure one way or another. If she won't get tested, then by the time you know for sure, your options may have decreased. These are tough decisions to make, but ultimately they are yours and your girlfriend's. Don't let things like embarrassment or fear of what others will think influence your decisions. If you do what you know is right, whatever that may be, then everything will work out. Let others think what they will.

Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2005 :  7:01:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Not a dumb post, I've had too many close calls with my lady. I can't stand sweatin' it out for 'that time' every month.

I suggest getting a coat hanger and some Drano. Or just dealing with it, either way, sorry 'bout your luck, padre.

Definitely go buy an EPT test, they're like 20 bucks, hopefully you'll only ever need one, good luck willing.

And don't flip out...it wouldn't be the end of the world.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

zakkwyle234
Try A Little Harder

Canada
71 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2005 :  7:03:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
GOOD NEWS.....something started today. you know, that time of the month. i am extremely relieved and i can breath again. i still talked her into getting tested and her friend is picking her up a home test which she'll be doing later on tonight. she was sick again this morning, but man, i am feeling so much better since half of the battle went FOR me. can't wait to get the final result. i'm basically living on bended knee right now praying, but something tells me everything's gonna be alright. thanks guys.

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2005 :  7:05:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thats good to hear man.

now make sure it doesnt happen for real from now on.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

zakkwyle234
Try A Little Harder

Canada
71 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2005 :  7:08:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i swear to myself right now. I AM BECOMING A BORN AGAIN VIRGIN. i can't let that happen again. nothing has ever scared me so much before. it happened to you? it's horrible isn't it?

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2005 :  8:13:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't want to scare you again, but your girlfriend is doing the right thing being tested tonight even though she thinks she got her period. I bled with all three of my pregnancies. It was light but each time I thought it was that time of month when in fact I was pregnant. No one ever told me that could happen! BTW my second pregnacy was conceived using a condom. Unfortunately I lost twins with that pregnancy, but it sure opened my eyes to the fact that when they say don't rely on condoms alone they aren't kidding!

My thoughts are with you and your girlfriend and I am sure everything will be just fine.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

zakkwyle234
Try A Little Harder

Canada
71 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2005 :  8:20:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh yeah, that's why i still want her to get checked. but, you're right it is a light and right now i'm grateful for that light. i sure hope you're right about everything being okay. thanks PJK.

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2005 :  08:53:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope the test was negative! If it wasn't, give yourself and her a little time to get over the shock. Then go to planned parenthood like Kevin suggested. Again, you don't have to do anything right away, but getting all the information on all the options is the best way to make an informed decision.

Also, if it is positive, consider talking to your parents, her parents or both. I hope you can do that and get the support you need.

My fingers are still crossed that the test was negative and you don't need any of the above advice.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2005 :  08:59:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fucking sex.

Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2005 :  2:42:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I reccomend getting a vasectomey (I have no clue how to spell that and I'm not going to look it up now). I plan to get one shortly. If you do ever want to have kids the idea is to just go put your sperm in a sperm bank and pay for storage then you can have kids when the time is right. I just don't know if it would actually work though as I don't know how long your swimmers stay alive like that. Either way I'm not having kids so I don't care.

Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2005 :  3:01:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I like it; you can freeze sperm. In fact, I have sperm cubes in my freezer at home. They go in the drinks of people I don't really care for.

Go to Top of Page

pants_happy
Chatterbox

412 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2005 :  3:18:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i'm sure that when you tell your guests how resourceful you were, they'll be laughing with you, not killing you.
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2005 :  3:28:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That was completely disgusting HRW. Well done!

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2005 :  4:33:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
*bows*

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2005 :  5:06:47 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
that was fucking oustanding. carlin-esque.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

zakkwyle234
Try A Little Harder

Canada
71 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2005 :  6:42:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE

Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2005 :  6:52:25 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by zakkwyle234

I suggest celebrating the good news with some more unprotected sex.

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2005 :  7:02:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by therippa

quote:

I suggest celebrating the good news with some more unprotected sex.

Live Internet Feed!!!

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

zakkwyle234
Try A Little Harder

Canada
71 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2005 :  7:25:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
no more sex. ever. i'm becoming a priest.

Go to Top of Page

Oozle
Chatterbox

USA
108 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2005 :  7:37:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Oozle an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Yup, 5 times! LOL Lost one. We named the rest of the oops Caitlin, Morgan, Sarah, and Andrew. I know it seems like the scariest thing in the world right now, I know that feeling well, but give it some time to sink in. And tell your girlfriend that you are scared, angry, stunned, whatever cause chances are she feels the same way if not more so but is afraid to tell you so. That is how I felt pretty much every time. Let's just say my husband is less than supportive in most things I do and the kids were no exception. But on the upside, I would not trade my children for anything in the world and they are the best thing to ever happen to me. ( tho somedays i might not admit to ever saying that! lol ) Has she said what she wants to do?

ren :)
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2005 :  7:38:08 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah, becoming a priest is your best bet. boys don't get pregnant.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

zakkwyle234
Try A Little Harder

Canada
71 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2005 :  7:43:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nah, i'll be a "good" priest.

Go to Top of Page

zakkwyle234
Try A Little Harder

Canada
71 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2005 :  7:44:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Oozle

quote:

Yup, 5 times! LOL Lost one. We named the rest of the oops Caitlin, Morgan, Sarah, and Andrew. I know it seems like the scariest thing in the world right now, I know that feeling well, but give it some time to sink in. And tell your girlfriend that you are scared, angry, stunned, whatever cause chances are she feels the same way if not more so but is afraid to tell you so. That is how I felt pretty much every time. Let's just say my husband is less than supportive in most things I do and the kids were no exception. But on the upside, I would not trade my children for anything in the world and they are the best thing to ever happen to me. ( tho somedays i might not admit to ever saying that! lol ) Has she said what she wants to do?

test came up negative.

Go to Top of Page

Oozle
Chatterbox

USA
108 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2005 :  7:49:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Oozle an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Can ya tell I rarely read ahead? LOL I am glad it worked out for the best for y'all. Three words for ya from now on.... pro tec tion! It does work most of the time, tho I have a birth control baby also. Guess I'm not much help, am I?

Go to Top of Page

zakkwyle234
Try A Little Harder

Canada
71 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2005 :  7:52:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol.....yeah you were. the kind words helped my mind. (ain't i sweet?)

Go to Top of Page

Oozle
Chatterbox

USA
108 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2005 :  8:15:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Oozle an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

lol.....yeah you were. the kind words helped my mind. (ain't i sweet?)

LOL Thanks. I was just trying to say it wouldn't have been the end of the world and got sidetracked in my mind. Happens to me often....

Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2005 :  10:30:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Walter, what's a petterass?

Go to Top of Page

guitarisPIMP
Yak Addict

Niue
587 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2005 :  3:47:18 PM  Show Profile  Send guitarisPIMP an AOL message  Reply with Quote
shut the fuck up, donnie.

my favorite color is go fuck yourself. :D
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2005 :  11:24:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Eight year olds, dude.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

timmah
Is Anybody Here?

30 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2005 :  5:28:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wat a puss suk it up u idiot. or don't fuk yer whore nemore
Go to Top of Page

zakkwyle234
Try A Little Harder

Canada
71 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2005 :  01:22:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow. the fact that someone in which neither i or my EX girlfriend know called her a whore really hurts my feelings. puss? nah, wrong guy. idiot? well, maybe it wasn't a smart thing to do, but if you have something bad to say about it, keep to yourself, man. you're the only person that posted a disrespectful remark about it. why? i would say that your just an asshole, but then i saw all of your other posts and saw how many there were, then i actually read them.......you're just fucked up man. there might not be mod's that come around alot on this board to ban you so i want to tell you that i work for microsoft. we have a large variety of tools that will allow me to pinpoint your computer and remotely access and destroy it. all i have to do is find a bit of info on the pc which this was sent from, which is pretty simple. so in closing, i'd like to say...FUCK OFF.

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2005 :  09:21:49 AM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Right on.
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2005 :  11:38:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i was pregnant once...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000