How to post tracks?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

guitarisPIMP
Yak Addict

Niue
587 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2005 :  4:25:15 PM  Show Profile  Send guitarisPIMP an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've got some improvised tracks I'd like to share with the boards, but I don't know how I would go about doing this. Any suggestions?

my favorite color is go fuck yourself. :D

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2005 :  5:24:12 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Are they MP3 files? I have webspace from my cable company that I could host them on if you want.
Go to Top of Page

guitarisPIMP
Yak Addict

Niue
587 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2005 :  6:31:23 PM  Show Profile  Send guitarisPIMP an AOL message  Reply with Quote
They're 128kbps .ogg files. I can either convert them into mp3 for you, or send them as .ogg if you can play ogg files, as i know ogg isn't a very popular format yet. These are the file sizes.

Jam 1a 4875 KB
Jam 1b 1751 KB
Jam 1c 3840 KB
Jam 2 4281 KB

Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2005 :  3:37:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Pimp, could you email them to me? I'd love to hear them. I have gmail, so I have plenty of storage.

jadphex@gmail.com

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

guitarisPIMP
Yak Addict

Niue
587 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2005 :  4:17:29 PM  Show Profile  Send guitarisPIMP an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hopeful I just sent a .zip file your way via email. It's about 20 MB so I hope you can receive it.

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2005 :  7:15:23 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can not play .ogg files, but if you send them to me I can still post them so others can hear them. I'd love to hear them though.

My hotmail sucks right now and hardly works, but I have an account with my cable internet, guitarguy305@mchsi.com. I think I should be able to get a 20MB attatchment at that address. You could just not zip them and send them in separate emails too if that's not too much of a hassle.
Go to Top of Page

guitarisPIMP
Yak Addict

Niue
587 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2005 :  11:18:38 PM  Show Profile  Send guitarisPIMP an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm attempting to send a zip file to the other address now. If it doesn't go through then i'll just send em individually.

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2005 :  11:58:01 AM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It hasn't come through at that address yet. Sometimes, unless you have an @mchsi.com address, it takes a while. It may come back to you undeliverable though because of the attachment size. I'm not sure what size attachment I'm allowed.

If you're on AIM, we could maybe set up a time to meet up there and you could IM them to me. I have a cable connection, so it probably wouldn't take that long.

My hotmail is also working better now, after a couple emails to their tech staff. To get it to go through there, you would have to send each MP3 in a separate email though.

Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2005 :  2:09:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Didn't get the email yet, but I don't know how long gmail transfers take, I just started using it last week, and I haven't recieved anything that big yet, but it has 1 GB of storage, so it won't be a problem when it comes down the pipe.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

guitarisPIMP
Yak Addict

Niue
587 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2005 :  6:16:38 PM  Show Profile  Send guitarisPIMP an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Might my ISP be keeping the packages from getting sent through, even though they're outgoing?

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2005 :  11:51:04 AM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I got a message bounce notification for track 4 and track 3, but I received track 2. Track 1 may still be out there somewhere. Let's try this. I can receive up to 10 megs on my Hotmail per message, and it seems to be working again now. So just email all 3 remaining files in separate emails and I should be able to get them at guitarguy305@hotmail.com.

By the way, here's track 2:

http://home.mchsi.com/~guitarguy305/Track2.mp3
Go to Top of Page

guitarisPIMP
Yak Addict

Niue
587 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2005 :  12:58:33 PM  Show Profile  Send guitarisPIMP an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Haha just my luck, only my least favorite track goes through.

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2005 :  11:35:02 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Track 4:

http://home.mchsi.com/~guitarguy305/Track4.mp3
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2005 :  12:06:41 AM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Track 1:

http://home.mchsi.com/~astomp/Track1.mp3
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2005 :  12:18:35 AM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Track 3:

http://home.mchsi.com/~centurysister/Track3.mp3
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000