Taping / Trading / Recording
 B+P offer
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2005 :  10:14:57 AM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
B+Ps for everyone, especially the folks who have a harder time downloading. I've got everything from archive.org and these are the DVDs I have now:

TR

T&D

DM&F

DMB

Ween

Email spmnky666@yahoo.com and let me know what you want, I'll tell you how much media you will need and where to send.

Please do NOT email me about HOW to do a B+P. Instead, let me refer you to this link, it explains all: http://www.mcnichol.com/bnp/

I will do my best to return your stuff as quickly as possible. I'll send you an email when I receive your stuff an again when I return it to you. Please be patient and please no emails that start off "Just wanted to see how my shows are coming along..." I don't do status reports.

Also, if anybody wants to trade TR-related stuff drop me a line.

dialect
Try A Little Harder

USA
60 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2005 :  3:12:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit dialect's Homepage  Send dialect an AOL message  Reply with Quote
is this offer still open?

i know its about 4 months late

but yea worth a shot
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2005 :  4:21:40 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SpaceMonkey

B+Ps for everyone, especially the folks who have a harder time downloading. I've got everything from archive.org and these are the DVDs I have now:

TR

Yah, I'd love to get those two as well. Thanks for the offer! Don't know why I didn't reply earlier... if the offer isn't open, no big deal. Thanks!

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2005 :  7:15:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dialect

is this offer still open?

i know its about 4 months late

but yea worth a shot

by 4... you mean 8. *laughs*

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2005 :  4:12:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
enthuTIMsiast, when I get my 4/29/05 DVD done, I'll send you 9/15/04 as well. Monkey has been AWOL for a while and I have no idea if he's still up for B&Ping, last I heard he's busy as hell.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2005 :  7:53:19 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Awesome, thanks HRW.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000