more tim and kyle
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kyle
Is Anybody Here?

New Zealand
24 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2001 :  01:37:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit kyle's Homepage  Send kyle an AOL message  Reply with Quote
www.nomadicwavelengths.com/tim_kyle.jpg

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2001 :  01:41:32 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Kyle, that is a supersweet picture. Man, I'll bet you get some kick ass vids with that equip and getting to get wherever you want to for the shot. I would love to see some of them. I guess they are what's offered on the FTP site? And if not (or if some of them aren't), how do we know which ones are? I would love to check them out!

Peace

-Jason-
Go to Top of Page

kyle
Is Anybody Here?

New Zealand
24 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2001 :  01:50:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit kyle's Homepage  Send kyle an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey bro, thanks for the compliment, every video on the site is shot by me except the one at fizgeralds, and some of the clips on there from various shows, there should be a text file for every video too, it says who did it and with what equipment also,, i have tons more to put up for you guys too,,theres another sound check going up this week,,,,enjoy

Go to Top of Page

Baboonboy
Chatterbox

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2001 :  02:01:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Baboonboy's Homepage  Send Baboonboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Portland????????? :)

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2001 :  02:01:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Kyle, I am sorry to point out an inaccuracy in your statement. That is obviously Raxel Hose and not you in the pic with Tim. I was there I ought to know. Shame on you for trying to mislead these nice people.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2001 :  12:13:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thats kewl g. How many shows of tim have u taped? And do u just fallow him arround or does he come relativly close to were u live alot.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

James M.
Chatterbox

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2001 :  7:19:49 PM  Show Profile  Send James M. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey fluffy..speaking of "raxel hose"..my band has a concert this weekend...and were playing sweet child o mine.....and guess who gets to sing....yeah me...woo hoo?..yeah shouldnt be much fun...those vocals are a bitch....im not gonna try to sing that high though..just adapt it to my voice..but still..its crazy....sorry i sorda flooded your post with irrelevant crap kyle....that stuff looks sweet ass sweet and im glad youre making videos of tim..so when hes not in our hometown we can still watch his fingers dance on that guitar...
james

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2001 :  8:29:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
fucking great shot! i love it

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2001 :  3:33:23 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi Kyle, welcome to insanity!!! That's a great photo! Looks like you have the best seat in the house! Many thanks to you for supplying the awesome audio-visuals to the unfortuate folks (like myself), that haven't been to a TR show this tour. I'm hoping the spring tour will fulfill my desperately needed TR fix! LOL! By the way, I have a Sony PCM-M1 dat recorder. I'll gladly share any shows that I tape. Liz
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  05:15:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey James, I am a huge Guns and Roses fan. I loved them back when they were a herion band. I was really into Glam Rock growing up. In fact the first bands I worked for were mostly Glam Rock bands, then I moved into punk for a while and then I decided to become a soundman and started working for 10 piece ska band. That is where I honed my craft and ended up hooking up with Albert Strange thru a series of weird circumstances that are far to time consuming to go into here. I had been off the road for quite a while working with AlbertStrange in the studio and as their touring soundman and holding down a job at a vinyl record store and security at a club. Then this great opportunity to work with TR came up and I thought, I haven't been on the road in a while. Could be fun, and it has been. Working and hanging out with Tim and Tim and meeting all kinds of new people thru Tim and his fans. What a great bunch of people. Pat yourselves on the back. Tim has some of the best fans in the world. I should know, I think I have met most of you. Thanx for the good times!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000