Tim Vids for Download
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Batstone
Chatterbox

Canada
281 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2005 :  1:39:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Batstone's Homepage  Send Batstone an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey, im new to this form..but i have always enjoid tims music.. i was wondering if anyone on this form would be able to share some videos of tim reynolds with me? i have like 2 vidoes of him already but would like to see more

thanks anyway!

www.myspace.com/adambatstone

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2005 :  2:51:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Post the videos you have and I'll either trade with you if you have something I don't, or I can B&P you some DVDs of Tim.

Enjoid...that's a good one.

Board member prsmartin runs an FTP server as well you can log on to. Check the latest posts on the FTP topic in this forum.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

Batstone
Chatterbox

Canada
281 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2005 :  4:04:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Batstone's Homepage  Send Batstone an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey, i got some video of tim playing, and then they were free
and i got one more..i tihnk its the 3rd disk of a concert..anyway he plays Rheginos and the Resurrection and Strea.. i ithnk is 05-05-00 or somthing lol

www.myspace.com/adambatstone
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2005 :  10:09:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Alright, well I just put the whole 5/5/00 concert on DVD if you'd be interested in that. I also have his 10/10/01 and 9/15/04 shows on DVD. If you want setlists for the shows, let me know. So whatever you want, we'll set something up. email me.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000