Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 putting together an electric cd, need some help
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

firedancer
Is Anybody Here?

5 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2001 :  8:52:15 PM  Show Profile  Send firedancer an AOL message  Reply with Quote

aight, im not to familiar w/ tim electic stuff, i was wondering if someone would be so kind as to list some favorite electic songs for a mix cd i can make
thanks
brandon

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2001 :  9:02:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Beneath The Surface
Skeleton Walls
Rat Poison (Prodigy Cover)
Paint
Boot

those are some good ones :)

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

Dave S
Chatterbox

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2001 :  9:12:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Dave S an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If you could get your hands on one of Tim's live bastardized versions of Kundalini Bonfire on his SG, that would most definitely kick ass...and if you can find one, be sure to let me know i would love a copy.

Go to Top of Page

firedancer
Is Anybody Here?

5 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2001 :  07:50:06 AM  Show Profile  Send firedancer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
what are you talking about?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  06:30:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Backdoor Track 4 on Astral Projection I always listen to that track first when I put on that CD.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  6:49:08 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Honostly I don't think there is a single Electric song that I don't like. One the Edge, Johnny's Song, Gas Mask, Beneath the Surface, Bowl of the Alter... they all ROCK!!

Go to Top of Page

firedancer
Is Anybody Here?

5 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  1:56:35 PM  Show Profile  Send firedancer an AOL message  Reply with Quote
im tryin to get 15 songs can you guys tell me any more?

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000