New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2001 :  11:53:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will do a B&P for the first three people to respond to this message for Tim's 5/13/01 show in Charlottesville, VA that I video taped(for anyone who doesn't know what that is, you send me a blank video tape and a self addressed stamped envelope and I will return it to you with the show on it). It will eventually be up on the FTP, but I figured some of you might not have an adequate connection to download it, or you'd just like to see it asap. I sent my master to Kyle, so your copy will be a 2nd generation. If you have something to trade me that I don't have(only interested in Tim's shows, no Dave & Tim), I would rather you e-mail me privately and set up a trade(my list is at http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm). So, respond saying you'd like the show and then I'll e-mail you privately if you've made the cut.

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2001 :  12:04:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
if kyle digitised it and it will be on the server soon, then i wont take you up on the offer and download it when it comes, but thank you very much.

by the way, i eluded to it when i talked to you, but i might as well ask, how do you get in touch with kyle? I tried emailing him but to no avail, and although i know he says he can only answer so and so many emails a day, i dont know if i should keep emailing him...

anyway, thanks for the offer, but i'll pass

Erich w/ an h
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2001 :  12:12:24 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey dirty, just noticed this one, and didn't see three responses, so if that offer is still open, I'd love to get a B&P of that show. In any event, thanks for offering a B&P. Jason

Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2001 :  06:26:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You got it. Check your e-mail. BTW, it's still open for one more person if anyone else is interested.

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2001 :  10:15:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey right on, I would be very interested, of course if the offer is still standing!
But if it is, don't email anything to ben_is_Y2k_compliant,

Please mail to xfilecase@hotmail.com!

GREAT AND THANKS
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2001 :  6:08:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You made it Arthen. Check your e-mail. The offer is now closed, but I'll do this again whenever I get another rare show that needs to be spread. Actually, if you want this show and didn't make the cut, e-mail me privately. I don't have time to do any more now, but we can arrange something for the near future. You guys can probably expect a video of the 11/12/01 show in Charlotte from me so I'll keep you posted on that.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000