Tablature / Guitar Setup
 Guitar question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

newishsongs SorL
Is Anybody Here?

8 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2004 :  10:24:10 AM  Show Profile  Send newishsongs SorL an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ive been looking into a new guitar and i need some people opionion on some guitars,
i've been looking at an Gibson SG and a Fender American Stratocaster, and the American Deluxe Stratocaster,
what is better if i'm going to be using more effects? what one is more versitile?

another question, EMG makes thoes player pickup sets, if i put it into a deluxe strat, can i keep the s1 switching system on for the new set?
here is a link to show what i mean by set http://www.emginc.com/displayproducts.asp?section=Guitar&categoryid=11&catalogid=56

it would be a big help for you to do this,
thanks

guitarisPIMP
Yak Addict

Niue
587 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2004 :  10:44:36 AM  Show Profile  Send guitarisPIMP an AOL message  Reply with Quote
im not an expert by any means, but i'd say if you're using alot of effects, your main concern should be the pickups. you should make sure whatever you get has a real nice set of pickups, and if you want a real cutting through, piercing sounds, then make sure you get some humbuckers. that probably didnt help you one bit, but hey, im bored and im in accounting class.

my favorite color is go fuck yourself. :D
Go to Top of Page

newishsongs SorL
Is Anybody Here?

8 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2004 :  4:20:51 PM  Show Profile  Send newishsongs SorL an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I discused it with thig guy for about 2 hours, i'm going with a deluxe strat, it has 2 single coils and a humbucker. thanks anyway

Hmm? Thing? Good Good Time?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000