Hurricane Coming, im Staying, on the beach no Less
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NeverKillADream
Yak Addict

USA
652 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2004 :  8:18:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit NeverKillADream's Homepage  Send NeverKillADream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Unlike TurnItTOLove, i got no where to go, so im gonna sit this thing out here in Vero Beach, and if you watch the news, Hurricane is coming for.... Vero Beach. How lucky am I? Im Locked up in my office, Big Building, I got 4 Cases of Dew, 2 Cartons of Smokes, Plenty of Captain Morgan, Broadband Internet, GUITAR, and well, im just chillin, They Evacuated the town, Ghost town, anyone outside after 8pm is arrested on sight, so im in for the duration. No one around, IM Me on AIM at NeverKillADream IM bored, alone, and thinking of THINGS TO DO!!!!!!!

Macht
Chatterbox

USA
272 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2004 :  10:04:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Macht an AOL message  Reply with Quote
haha, you posted this on dmbtabs as well.. well hope you go through it ok man

Authorities here are alert
Go to Top of Page

guitarisPIMP
Yak Addict

Niue
587 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2004 :  10:44:16 PM  Show Profile  Send guitarisPIMP an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah hope you'll be alrite....word of advice though before you lock yourself in your room (if its not too late) find some food. Soda, cigs and morgan dont do you much good when ur starvin...just grab anything you can find..

good luck and best wishes to you...keep us informed on the forum if anything exciting or interesting happens (like if the eye passes over you and it gets all calm and shit)

i use parentheses too much dont i?

my favorite color is go fuck yourself. :D
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2004 :  11:38:23 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
there you go! alright, someone braving the storm. rock the fuck on. just be sure to rock away from the windows. they might get blown in or out or something.

hey, after the huricane's over, where do they put all that plywood?

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2004 :  11:50:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you're posting at DMBTabs you must be bored!

Have fun man, and don't go stir crazy all trapped in your office. How much space do you have to pace around in?

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

guitarisPIMP
Yak Addict

Niue
587 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2004 :  4:42:15 PM  Show Profile  Send guitarisPIMP an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i saw the news....

need i say more?

p.s. they make a big bonfire with all the plywood and have a massive kegger to celebrate after the storm...everyone gets shit-faced...even little children... EVEN ALL OF THE PUPPIES AND KITTENS

my favorite color is go fuck yourself. :D
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2004 :  6:57:44 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hahaha. ridiculous.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2004 :  4:07:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope you got through the storm with no major problems. It made me sad to think you had no where to go. You have no relatives or friends out of state? or in the state who you could have at least waited out the storm with?

Looking forward to another post from you!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2004 :  4:22:41 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
post pictures.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

TurnItToLove
Try A Little Harder

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2004 :  08:16:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit TurnItToLove's Homepage  Send TurnItToLove an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NeverKillADream

Unlike TurnItTOLove, i got no where to go, so im gonna sit this thing out here in Vero Beach, and if you watch the news, Hurricane is coming for.... Vero Beach. How lucky am I? Im Locked up in my office, Big Building, I got 4 Cases of Dew, 2 Cartons of Smokes, Plenty of Captain Morgan, Broadband Internet, GUITAR, and well, im just chillin, They Evacuated the town, Ghost town, anyone outside after 8pm is arrested on sight, so im in for the duration. No one around, IM Me on AIM at NeverKillADream IM bored, alone, and thinking of THINGS TO DO!!!!!!!

shut up, you coulda stayed with me and partied at the house we stayed at, oh well. you know you coulda called and stayed with me.

-Kaitlyn-
"If I was a locksmith I'd be pimping that out, I'd be like Tell you what I'll trade you a free key duplication"--mitch hedberg
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2004 :  10:35:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TurnItToLove, it sounds like you made it through the hurricane alright. I hope all is well with you and your family! I hope Sorrel is OK. Also, NeverKillADream. Are any of you going to feel the affects of Ivan? I see the Miami football game was rescheduled for tonight! Guess sports are like the mail, neither rain, nor snow, etc.

Thinking of all of you in Florida! Hang in there!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

TurnItToLove
Try A Little Harder

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2004 :  4:05:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit TurnItToLove's Homepage  Send TurnItToLove an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah we're just cleaning up, thanks for your thoughts. Ivan is now heading WNW/NW so we're not sure whether to leave or not.

-Kaitlyn-
"If I was a locksmith I'd be pimping that out, I'd be like Tell you what I'll trade you a free key duplication"--mitch hedberg
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000