Dave and Tim 3.29.03
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

stevedave28
Is Anybody Here?

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2004 :  1:13:25 PM  Show Profile  Send stevedave28 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have a bit torrent program downloaded, and everything seems to be set, but when i click on the link the the torrent downloads section, it says connecting to peers, then it gives me and HTTP server error. I'm new to this, so if anyone has any advice on how to fix this or another way to get my hands on this show, I would very much appreciate it. Thank you.

"I'll go on only knowing I'll see you again."

stevedave28
Is Anybody Here?

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2004 :  1:41:06 PM  Show Profile  Send stevedave28 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Also, I'm trying to connect to the FTP server, but I keep timing out. I'm tryin it on Mozilla and Bulletproof. And advice/help would be great. Thanks again.

Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2004 :  3:21:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am assuming the seeder is offline right now. That means that they do not have their torrent seeded at this time for anyone to download or join in on. Someone who has it might see the post and open it up.

The other option is to use the FTP. I am fixing it right now, so if no one opens their windows (torrents), check the ftp soon.

Hope that helps a little.

Welcome to the boards!

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
http://www.timreynolds.com/torrents
timreynoldsftp@hotmail.com
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

stevedave28
Is Anybody Here?

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2004 :  4:26:02 PM  Show Profile  Send stevedave28 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the help man, I'll be checking the FTP soon!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000